When you meet / feelings Laughing Jill

Its finally here! :D Short story im sorry for it but just wanted to post one since i haven't done one in a while.

You had to work at the local fair that come every year for generations to come. You just need a quick job since your parents were living with you since you choice to live by your self. The job was horrible , kids screaming and crying while people would leave trash everywhere for you to make you clean for couple of more hours alone while everyone else got to leave. 

-These people....*sigh* why cant they just walk to a trash , drop their garbge into the trash it isn't that hard- im talking to myself again ....picking up a trash but you stopped. You were suppose to be alone on the fair ground so why did you see feet in front of you, taking a look up facing a women. you dropped the trash and backed up from the random women. -Oh i thought it was going to be empty hehe oh well- She was giggling lightly, -So who are you ?- she question me....Are you kidding me we only just met i should be asking that.-A/n yours...?- Question the women who pressed her back on to the rails. -Im laughing Jill nice to meet you hehe.....your a cutie- Jill smiled wide. Did she just call me cute...my face turned and flushed to a rose red.-Let me help you clean up sweet heart- Jill hearten tone tugs your heart strings. After you got along with laughing Jill ever since that night, She came every night and help you picked up trash or close some of the rides. Even giving her a free teddy bear from the fair stands. You were starting to developed a crush on Jill. No matter what she looks like or even that she is a killer.