When you date /First Kiss Sadie

You looked in to the mirror wearing what you called some what formal since you did;t have money to rent a tux nor own one (unless your a female you can change this part). The Table was a candle light by a glowing amber. The table cloth was white like her dress. Fixing your tie before she entered the house. Hearing light foot prints walked on your wooden floor. As you opened up your bedroom door seeing Sadie in a nice white dress not like the one she wears. It was laces on the bottom on the skirt and sleeves with flower wrapped around the waist. Actually You both were going to ask each other out. With you both shocked from seeing each other in such beautiful formal wear, Until you spoke up which Sadie looked up " Y-you look pretty" your face turned red. You were going to ask her out having the dinner prepaired if she said yes. If not you planned to eat alone. "T-thanks a-a/n" sadie smile warms your heart. You took deep breath before confessing your love to her but this happened. "Please go out with me!" you both shouted loudly. As each other looked at blushing madly. For about five minutes in complete silent, But both of your eyes didn't look away "Yes ill date you" Just said the same thing again. After being comfortable and now dating. "Well our date awaits" You winked at your now girlfriend Sadie. "a/n?'' Saide looked up before you known it she kissed your lips softly for a while before breaking away. "love you a/n" Sadie giggled. You both went out on the dinner date.