When you ask her out (sally)

Your pov: The morning shine rise set on your bed in your face making you wake up.sat up from the bed turning your head to your alarm clock on your bedside table. It read '3:30pm' "oh three thirty.....wait WHAT!" You yelled tripping over your sheets set on your bed(not like there going anywhere XD). Quickly rushing to the closet putting on nice clean clothing. "Fuck The day almost ending !" You angrily talked to your self. You stayed up all night talking to your mirror to try the best why to ask Sally out.

"Why hello babe...uh......h-hey Sally....fuck no....hm....hey sassy wanna date your sizzling amour ....ok you sound sassy and a huge dick weenier....hey Sally I was wondering if you could date me" kept trying fine the words to say.yea this went on for 8 hours until you passed out on your bed.

Rushing down stairs passing your family who raised eyebrows.opened the front door wide and rashes to the park were Sally has been waiting 3 hours on a park bench. You forgot you invited sally to the park the time was around 12:30 you were very late and you were fucked.reaching to the park seeing Sally had her head down. Walking up to her Sally lifted her head up to see your face.

"Sorry I overslept please forgive me sal" begged forgiveness but Sally said noting.the minutes past she stared at you until Sally said "it's fine.." Sally voice was soft but yet upset.

"L-look the reason I asked you to meet me here was...uh...I like you sally way more as friends...like boyfriend and girlfriend...what I'm trying to say is....will you be my girlfriend Sally" your words were shaken everywhere. You known shell blow you off. Who wouldn't after waiting 3 hours for a person.

Sally's face turned into a smile she got off the chair and stood in front of you saying softly "I will date you a/n...just please don't make me wait again" you both laughed or giggled putting your arms around her giving her a huge warm heated hug. It was a long time since Sally got that kind of love anywhere. Felt like her family is hugging her cheering her on in life forever not ending..."thank you everyone" Sally said it to be unheard

--------

Next chapter clock work have a nice day