Chirstmas with clockwork

You lived alone and invited clockwork who happily agreed on the phone "ill come over in a hour see you a/n!" After clock hanged up you got into tidying your apartment cleaning every room. "Only 29 mins left until clock comes here" taking to your self . "Could start cooking it wouldn't be done but at least it get started" as you said that the door knocked walking towards it looking thought the peep hole seeing clockwork. Opening the door. "Hey clock work " smiling at her "hey a/n" smiling back and walked in holding a bag and a gift."what's in the bag?" I questioned her "our food" she quickly replied. She sat the bag on the table and put the gift under the tree next to the gift you were going to gift her. Walking over to the tables and taking the food out from the bag setting it down on the surface, it was a turkey added to it was (any food you like) "you didn't need to do this clock" you turned your look at her as clock smiled setting the knife down "it's fine a/n I wanted to do something for you " cheering at her own words. "We'll thank you clock" come over to her moving her hair out of her face kissing her lips. Hours after eating even helping each other of cleaning. "A/n! Can you open your gift first!" Clock jumping up and down as you chuckled "yeah yeah ok for you clock" putting up her gift unwrapping the paper. Clock made a poster for you of your favorite show/videogame/band which made you happy you always wanted a new poster. Hugging clock and handing the gift you got for her. She unwrapped the paper off the gift. She hold a necklace and ring. The necklace was a tiny knife as the promise ring you got her as a sapphire jewelry. "Thank you y/n!" Clock putting on the both jewelry "ill never take them off!" Before she could say anything else you kissed her agian. The rest of the night was amazing.