9

"OH MY GOD THIS ROOM IS SO GOALS!" Trevor screamed as he dropped his bags.

We had just arrived in Port Huron and were now checking out our room.

Three words; It. Was. Huge.

Once you entered, a hallway led to two bathrooms on the left and right and to the main room further down. The first room was basically a living room with two loveseats and two recliners. A giant flat-screen TV covered a good third of the wall. Looking around, I noticed surround sound speakers in each of the corners. Off to the left was a doorway leading to another hallway. Through this hall, three bedrooms were settled. Each bedroom had a flat-screen TV and a queen size bed.

"So, roommates?" Danny asked as he sat down on one of the big, brown couch.

"I don't care who I'm with." I  shrugged.

"I want a room to myself." Sophie had not gotten any sleep on the bus ride, and wasn't gonna put up with anyone.

"Okay, I wanna sleep on this couch," Danny laid back into the memory foam, "it's soo comfy."

I laughed, "What about you Trevor?"

He snapped out of his daze, "Can I have a room to myself? It's okay if I can't, I'm just wondering."

Kenny spoke up now, "Sure, I'll room with Paige."

I felt my cheeks warm up. Stupid teenage hormones.

"Okay," I nodded and took my bags to the room farthest down the hall.

It was beautiful. The walls were colored a light gray with various blues waved across the bottom third. The bed had a navy blue comforter and a white frame. Matching white nightstands stood on either side of the bed. Gorgeous silver sconces sat on the wall above them.

"Wow," Kenny breathed behind me.

"Yea," I stared in awe. I suddenly snapped out of it and leaped onto the springy bed, "I call this side."

"No way! I always sleep on that side of the bed!" Kenny frowned.

"Nope, it's my spot now." I sat cross-legged and held a pillow in my lap.

"I'll fight you for it." he challenged.

"How about wrestling?" I couldn't bear the thought of me hitting him, I would probably break my hand.

He smirked, "Okay. Ready? Go."

I hadn't even processed the thought before he leaped on top of me. I wriggled my arms out of his hold and started tickling his sides.

"Eeee!" he squealed like a girl.

I laughed, that was adorable.

This made him focus more. He caught my arms and pinned them above my head. He sat on my legs and leaned his face close to mine.

"I win." he whispered.

"Not fai-."

Right at that moment, Trevor opened the door.

"Hey guys, we are about to lea-," he looked up, "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I'm leaving, I'm leaving!" and with that he hastily shut the door.

I groaned, "I'm going to go explain this to him."

I sat up easily because Kenny had let me go, but he grabbed my arm before I could move off the bed.

"I like you." he said.

My eyes opened wide, "W-wh-what?" I stammered.

He had a sincere look on his face, "I like you."