3. Camila

After a few days of relentless teasing from my friends, I finally make it to Saturday. Y/n and I had been planning to get together today around seven, so naturally I wake up nervous as hell. It's only five and already don't know what to do with myself, typical. Convinced I won't make it another hour alone, I shoot a quick text to Zayn asking him to come over. I love Ashton to death but all he'd do was get me extra hyped up and that's the last thing I need right now.

A good fifteen minutes later I hear a skateboard skidding to a stop outside my house, Zayn. I don't even go outside to greet him, he basically lives here anyways. Soon enough the taller boy quietly walks into my room and plops down on my bed.

"Hey Z," I say happily, "How're you doing?" Zayn turns his head to look at me, telling me everything I need to know. I give him a half smile and climb into the bed next to him, cuddling up into his side.

"Bad day?" I ask, I feel his nod more than I see it. Poor guy, he's as sweet as can be. His parents weren't exactly on the best terms at the moment so that just made things worse around his house, no wonder he spends so much time here. Not to mention that dickwad Bieber just has to live three houses down from him.

"I don't understand why he cares so much about MY sexuality. It doesn't even effect him what the fuck does he want with me." Zayn mutters, wrapping a protective arm around my small frame. I press a light kiss to his cheek.

"You wanna hear my theory?" I ask, breathing out slowly. Zayn's right, it really is none of Bieber's business who he wants to be with. The larger boy nods again, rubbing my back gently.

"My guess is he's actually gay as fuck, and he has a real big crush on you. He doesn't know how to handle it, so he's being a little bitch about it. You know like elementary school kids?" I finish, this earns a chuckle from Zayn. I sit up on the bed, making eye contact with the older boy.

"Okay, I've got a real big problem man." I start, trying to make the most serious face possible, Zayn rolls his eyes. I scoff, "I do!" I say defiantly.

"Alright what is it?" He giggles quietly, his smile lighting up his solemn features. I take an exaggerated breath, and say "I have no idea what to wear for my dat-...study date." Zayn smirks and sits up as well.

"Well I don't know what to tell you Cam, we all know Ashton is the fashionista of this group." The older boy bites back a laugh. I can't help but chuckle, and slip my phone from my pocket. Rolling my eyes, I dial Ashton's phone number. It only takes a few minutes for the brunette to get here.

Bursting into my room, Ashton doesn't even say hello, he just throws open my closet door.

"Alright, has Y/n mentioned anything she finds super sexy?" His voice muffled slightly, Zayn rolls his eyes and chuckles. I fall back onto my bed exasperated. I love these two boys to death, but I just can't handle them sometimes.

"I just need something casual you guys." I grumble half-heartedly. I watch the steady stream of clothing fly out of my closet and roll my eyes once again.

"You need to look hot as fuck that's what you need!" Ashton shouts from inside my closet. I can't help but chuckle as he continues to toss nearly my entire closet on the ground. I listen as the fabric hits the floor and nuzzle closer into Zayn's side.

Nearly an hour later, once Ashton and I have finally met in the middle, I'm dressed in light jean shorts and a black and white sweatshirt. My hair (messily done by Zayn) is in a loose braid over my shoulder. I've done light makeup, contrary to Ashton's opinion, and slipped on my favorite black converse.

"Alright you sexy lesbian, let's get it poppin!" Ashton shouts excitedly, shoving me out the door. Zayn stops walking because he's laughing too hard. I roll my eyes for probably the seventeenth time that hour. Catching my backpack as it's thrown to me, I wink at the boys jokingly. Zayn pretends to be hit in the heart, and Ashton just giggles.

I walk into the garage and grab my skateboard, kicking off and making my way to the address Y/n had given me. A good fifteen minute ride later, I'm skidding to a stop in front of one of the houses in the rich neighborhood. Wow, I just had to crush on the rich, beautiful, basketball player. I kick my board up into my hands and walk up to ring the doorbell.

I wait for maybe half a minute before a younger boy opens up the door and looks me up and down.

"Yeah?" He asks, I shift my weight on my feet before nervously answering, "Is Y/n here?"

The boy doesn't even acknowledge me before turning his head and yelling, "Y/n there's a hot girl at the door whose asking for you!" My eyes go wide, and I tighten my grip on my board. I hear light footsteps coming down the stairs, and I relax a little.

"Harry you're such a perv, get out." Y/n mutters, shoving her younger brother in the other direction. Harry shrugs lightly, "Hey, I'm not lying." before finally walking into another room.

"Well he's not," Y/n chuckles before pulling me into a hug. I breathe in her scent and relax into her embrace before pulling back and registering what she just said. A light blush hints at my cheeks.

"Alright Cam, you wanna head upstairs and get started?" Y/n asks, taking my skateboard and setting it by the door. I nod quickly, biting my lip unintentionally. The taller girl eyes my mouth quickly before grabbing my hand and tugging me towards the stairs.

Once we get to her room we're greeted by a small puppy yipping and hopping around. I can't help but reach down and pick him up, cuddling him close. Y/n looks at me adoringly before pointing at the tiny dog, "That's Matty." She giggles.

"How'd he get that name?" I ask, petting the soft fur behind his ears. Y/n chuckles again before answering.

"Well, you know The 1975?" She asks, a smile spreads across my face at the name of my favorite band.

"You mean only the best band to date?" I ask, before setting Matty back down. Y/n's excited smile melts my heart as she hops up and down.

"Yes! You like them too?" She exclaims, making Matty scamper away in fear of her sudden movement. I can't contain my laughter at the girl and don't pay attention as I take a step behind me, being my clumsy self, I trip over whatever was there and get mentally ready to hit the ground. But I don't, I don't feel the wood floor underneath my back, what I do feel is a strong pair of arms wrapped around my sides. I don't see the ceiling as I lay on the ground, assessing my possible injuries, but what I do see is a set of gorgeous eyes mere inches from mine. We stay like that for a second, me, held in Y/n's arms, but then we finally come to our senses and step away from each other.

"So...um...about this project."