Chapter 9 - A long school day

A/N~ I apologize for the slow update, please don't hate me.≥﹏≤ Also a tired making this a long chapter for you, please enjoy!(~_^)

(Y/N POV)
The lunch bell had rang a we all got out of class and head for the lunch area.

I looked at all of the savory food,"It's looks good doesn't it!" I tuned my body to find kanato.

"But I know of something better..." he smirked at me and grabbed my wrist and took me to a empty class.

"Kanato-kun what are we doing here aren't we going to get in trouble?"

"Nonsense, (Y/N)-chan." He went through the cupboards and pulls out a bowl of colorful candy.

He shoves the bowl to my face,"Have some! My treat!" He grins.
"Okay..." I pick out a candy and unwrap it, as I was going to put it in my mouth... the door was opened and there he was....Kosuke. As soon I was going to face kanato he was gone.

"(Y/N)-San! What are you doing here?" He looks at me with a raised brow.

"I-I.... it's not what you think!" I got all flustered, and red.

"Really... it's look like your eating candy."

I put the candy away and awkwardly laughed.

We stare at each other not knowing what else to say.

"Did you get my note?" He get serious.

"It was you who send it to me?!" I say.

"Yes... so tell me is it really you? The (Y/N) I met in kinder.. the one who I became friends with."

'What he talking about? Maybe that's why he's so familiar to me... but I don't remember anything.'

I stayed silent, not knowing how to answer.

"I see so it isn't you...." he finally says.

Once those words left his mouth, I felt like I was being stabbed, but why I don't even know him.

"I guess not, you've must of mistaken me for someone else, I sorry." I bow deeply and leave without saying another word.
I walked through the hallways not paying attention to my surrounding.

*thump*

I bumped into something (or someone) hard.

"Oof.. sorry." I apologize.

"Fufu~ (Y/N)-chan! Oh how nice of bumping into you." I hear Laito say. I look up and see him with a bunch of girls squealing behind him.

"Laito! I didn't know you have your own fans." I giggle.

"It's a cruse really." He says.

"Laito-kun let's go!" One the fan girl comes up to him, then her eyes lay on me filled with disgust. "Eww why are you talking to that."

"Huh...!?" I say surprised of hearing those words.

"Don't talk about her like that!" Laito hisses at the girl," (Y/N)-chan is my future bride!"

'Future bride!?'

He pulled me in close.

"Laito-kun...? What are you talking about?" I question.

"Yea, Laito what are you talking about?!" Ayato comes in, with anger,"We all know that she my future wife!" Ayato pulls me away from Laito and into his chest.

Soon they both start arguing, and I between the two. I can feel the stares burning into my soul by the fan-girls. I slip out without being noticed by anyone and I felt a hand pulling me out of the crowd. And then pulled into a room, I come to face my savior.

"Subaru!" I'm so happy to see him, I pull him into a hug.

(Subaru's POV)

I was pulled I to a hug by (Y/N), I hesitatily hugged her back.
'She so warm... so ... so warm.' I hug her tighter.

"Uh... Subaru? I can't breathe." She says, and I instantly let go, missing her warmth.

"Sorry.." I look away trying to hide my redness.

"Thank you for pulling me out of there I really appreciate." Her pink lip curl into a beautiful smile of hers.

"No problem... anyways we should to class." I say.

"Yes, we should."

(Timeskip)

(Y/N's POV)

I was getting ready for bed, humming a tune less tune, as I brushed my locks of hair. I was stareing at the mirror, but I wasn't looking at myself, no I was looking at the woman behind me she kinda resembles shu, with her blonde hair and blue eyes. She started at me, as I was filled with shockness, and fear.

"W-who are you?!" I stutter.

"I'm Beatrix... til we meet again.. little princess." I turned around and she was gone.

It happened again...

End of chapter