LA Baby

Hey guys this is my first fanfic and it's a little rough at the begining but it gets better I promise...or atleast I hope so!!!
(The best part is the epilogue so you can skip to that if you want)
---------------------------------------------

Today was the start of something new. It's the day me and my best friend Jordan go to LA to live with her dad for the rest of the summer. It's a big city, far away from our hometown St. Louis, but the opportunity of the new beginning is so exciting we find ourselves almost squealing with excitement as the plane touches down at LAX.

"Ooh there's my dad!" Jordan exclaims as she runs to give him a hug. She hasn't seen him here in LA since her parents split. He visits in-between movies and calls all the time but it just hasn't been the same for her, which is part of the reason we came down early.

"So do you two need to go straight home and settle or do you have time to visit the set with me?" Her dad asks us hopefully.

"Well I was kinda hoping we could go ho-" Jordan begins.

"We would love to visit the set with you!!" I exclaim, happily cutting her off and elbowing her in the side before she can change the plans.

"Ouch!" She complains. As her dad ushers us through the terminals to get our suitcases.

As soon as all our things are packed into the limo we anxiously pile into the back of it.

"So how was the plane ride?" Her father asks casually.

"Oh it was fabulous, cause I love being trapped in a metal death machine." I say bitterly. Jordan's father gives me a questioning look unaware of my fears-I have many.

"Bitsey has a terrible fear of planes, so she's feeling extra bitter today." Jordan tells her dad giggling and nudging me on the shoulder.

"I have a finger for you, because you're number one!" I tell her in a sarcastically peppy voice.

"Oh thanks sweetie but you can keep that finger, I wouldn't want to catch something from it." She replies.

"Oh look who wants to be clever today!"

"Oh look who wants to be Mrs. Sarcastic today!"

"Way to be original"

"You're right. I am. Thanks for noticing hon."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

Her dad just sits back and laughs amused by our usual banter. Of course we always keep it pg in front of our parents, but we're usually much crueler to each other.

"Well looks like we're here." Her dad says stepping out of the car. "There are a few things that I have to take care of but why don't you two explore the set for a while. You're both adults now so I trust you won't get into too much trouble." With those words he's gone. Leaving two 18 year old girls alone to wander the set of Breaking Dawn Part 2.