chapter 23

Rochelle POV......(continued)

Ahhhhhh shit that's my weak spot and she's sucking real hard on it. I squirm around a bit as the temperature of my body begin to rise. I was turned onto my back where I came face to face with my lover. Looking deep into my eyes caressing my cheeks she asked " Can I fuck you ?" I smiled, nodding my head for approval " cool I have something new I wanna try." She said all geeked up.

"Ok" i agreed without any question. She wrapped a silky fabric around my eyes complete shutting off the connection between light and my eyes,  my towel was gently unwrapped from my body leaving me exposed, I felt her presence hovering over me, messaging my breast while she kissed all over my body, her tongue was set into motion licking between my breast upwards to my neck. She sucked really hard on my weak spot.....which I'm positive will leave a mark. Without my permission my body squirmed underneath hers whilst loud uncontrollable moans slipped through my lips. My toes curled up whilst my lower region......now flooded.....throbbing wanting to be pleased. She stopped for a moment, confuse I attempt to left the blind-fold to see what's going on, but my hands were caught in her grips, then cuffed...something was placed around my neck with chains on it that's also connected to the cuffs, then the headboard which disable free mobility of my upper body.

She started sucking and nibbling on  each nipple, eventually she stop, but started leaving tails of kiss down my chest onto my stomach......to my thighs, she sucked on, and kissed on me..... Coming back up,inches away from my wetness with each kiss she get closer.......centimetres away i anticipated for her to dive into my flooded area but she skipped over coming back up to my stomach. I growl out when I grew impatient with her teasing violently tugging on the chains. I guess she got the memo,her hands had a tight grip on my ass as she went in on my clit, momentarily smacking my cheeks.
I moan out loudly at the pleasurable sensation her tongue was giving me with each swift lick, my legs tremble as a sign I was near. 

She slowed down which took away my high, once more I pulled on the chains trying to pry free to push her head deeper.......but failure to get free......I wrapped my legs around her body tightly,holding her down,then pushing my vagina into her mouth, grinding against her tongue.
I felt this over whelming feeling of unmeasurable pleasure as my high came back.

She slowly insert her middle finger, followed by her index finger, gently thrusting my tunnel. I moan loudly grabbing the headboard when her strokes became deeper and faster, my legs trembled as a sign that I'm almost at my peak.....and she knew this. My hands were freed from being chained to the headboard but still cuffed together.

I was picked up completely off the bed and slammed against the wall. My feet wrapped around her waist and my hands around her neck as we engaged in a heated make out session. Without breaking the kiss she slowly insert the strap in me, she grind slowly eventually increasing the speed of her strokes, I broke away from the kiss moaning loudly for every stroke that fuck with my spot. Her hand tightly gripped my cheeks, changing the motion, now Im bouncing up and down whilst her hips moves back to front.

"Mmmmmmmmm baby I'm bout to cum."  I moaned out " mmmmmmmmm it's cuming ahhhh, it's cuming" without any warning she throws me on the bed, on my back, spreading my legs apart, pounding mercilessly into me, she continued this until.......

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I release my juices onto the strap, i lay flat on my belly on the bed heavily  panting, trying to recover my breath. "Baby you alright?" I nodded yes "let me take those off" I turned around on my back for her to remove her savage toys from my body, I'm not even going to ask when? Or How long? And obviously i know for What ? And why?......just then crying erupts from the corner a few metres from us.

"I got it baby." She said while taking off her strap, making her way over to Joshua's crib........ Yes we just had sex in the same room as the baby....fuck what you think.

Morning

I opened my eyes immediately shutting them from the blinding sunlight that peeked through the  curtains....... Wait? What!?.... Sunlight wtf. I immediately jumped up searching for my phone under my pillow urgggg.... Where is it.....fuck it. I got up out of bed looking for my clothes, then it hit me, I didn't have any on so i grabbed the sheet off the bed to cover my naked body.

Walking out into the hall I can hear the echo of laughter and baby cheers. "What time is it?" I ask January, pulling her attention away from the baby." It's 8:36 babe." She answer after looking at the microwave for confirmation. "What the fuck! January, why didn't you wake me up oh my fuck I'm late for work!" I walked around for no apparent reason panicking. "Hey hey watch the language around the baby!" She scold me covering Joshua's ears."sorry" I apologize.

"Baby, look two more weeks before schools out, shit ain't happening anyway, okey, so missing a day to spend with each other isn't gonna have a big effect, please." She assured me........then continued "Go freshen up and I will have breakfast ready for you." She pecked my lips sending me on my way. I sigh giving in.

Today is going to be a long......but awesome day

Nisha POV

I waited whole day to see either one of them......nothing...... There wasn't any sight of them. They definitely planned this. I was considering leaving the envelope in January's locker but quickly went against it. Maybe tomorrow they'll show......and that's when I'll deliver the final envelopes.

At the sound of the dismissal bell, I walk through the exit doors, off the school's compound into my uncle's car.

Nisha (N) Marcus (M)

M- "so, is it done?"

N- "good evening, where's the manners?"

M- "look hoe I ain't got time for your shit, did you do it!?"

N- who the hell does this fuck boy thinks he's talking to. " listen here fuck boy I ain't with that disrespectful ass shit you playing, find some respect or I walk!" Idk what he thinks it is but  idc if he's my uncle or not this nigga disrespecting me.....he needed to hear these words." Anyways no I didn't get to do it because neither of them were at school today so it's postpone until tomorrow.

I heard him curse to himself, idk why he's beating himself up like this, I want January... yes.... But shit she ain't the only fly ass stud in the school or town plus I'm going to collage I'm sure there'll be a mass amount there for my use as well...so after all this, win or lose.......it wouldn't bother me. Well it will but I'll recover.

N- "Tomorrow I'll do it"

M- "good and it will be the last one before the final move........."

--------------vote-----------comment----