chapter 17

January POV

" hey baby uumm....something happened between Talia and I and uummm I wouldn't be able to make it to work for the whole week uumm you wouldn't be able to reach me either. I'll explain everything next week Monday. I love you "

I listen to the voice message left by Rochelle, I couldn't shake the fact that she seems sadden and hurt. I wonder what happened. I tried calling her but it just went straight to voice. I didn't even feel like going to school but I had no other choice either and staying home with my mom's boytoy is not an option.

Nisha POV

Sigh.......I have been trying to call January whole weekend and this morning.... And nothing.. Wtf is going on....smh better go to class before I'm late.

It's lunch time and I finally saw January sitting at the usual table she and her friends sit at. She was on phone...oh really so she know i was trying to call her and didn't even return my calls or nothing. I stumped over there with full force behind every step.

"So you couldn't answer my calls or even return them!!" I shouted to get her attention,  "sorry." Was all she said.....wtf."look January can we talk privately, it's serious please? " I asked. She sigh reluctantly getting up.....what's up with her. We walked out to the court sitting in the shade.

Nisha (N) January (J)

J- "What's up?"

N- "I should be asking that, you look uneasy, you're acting weird and shit you stop calling me or answering my calls. What's up with that?"

J- "Nothing just been busy and what not."

N- "Is everything alright?"

J- "Yea it's cool."

N- "OK so uum I have been thinking lately and I really do like you and I was wondering  maybe we could take us to another level?"

J- "Ummm...... I don't think that would be possible."

N- "Wait! What why not?."

J-"Because that's just the way it is."

N- "Why is it that way? I'm I not pretty enough?. Thick enough? Huh!"

J- "Look it non of those things OK you're gorgeous I'm sure you will find someone to take it on that level with you."

N- "So wtf is it?' She ignore me getting up, I got up as well to block her way, what is it then January. "What is it..."

J- "Cause some else has my heart." She said before pushing me away, leaving me alone.

After school

I couldn't believe that she said that, it hurt me so much I actually like her...who the fuck was she messing with when we were chilling, that's probably why she didn't want to touch me, because she was fucking with someone else. Well I'm not giving up so easily whoever that bitch is she needs to know of my presence and what's mines. 

January POV

Wtf is going on with Rochelle why isn't she coming to school? why is she not calling me or answering my calls? Im so worried it's draining me...oh my gosh. I tempted to stop by her house but that's a bad idea. I'll just have to wait it out..........Then nisha came asking for us to be together (-_-) wtf this bitch been smoking.... I really wanted to bust her ass out on the little session with her bestie but I held it back maybe that information maybe useful some other day.

Marcus POV

I'm not going to deny it, and I'm not a stalker either....just call it bird watching but I have been following Rochelle lately. Not all the time but enough to my satisfaction. I'm really excited to find out what's under those clothes..... What A surprise it would be with great pleasure. I know she wouldn't be easy like her wife so I'm waiting patiently for an opportunity  where i have the upper hand to present itself so I can approach her.

I saw her at the grocery, I decided to follow her, she drove somewhere unfamiliar dropping off someone, they seem pretty young, I think I should mark this address it may come in relevant later on......who knows. Soon after she drove home i made a left exiting her street driving myself home.

Present time

It's been three day and I haven't seen Rochelle anywhere, not at her house or at work. Where the hell is she. I decided to stop by Talia to check in...maybe I can get little details on Rochelle's whereabouts. I pulled up into the drive way of Rochelle's house. I notice there was a new/different car in the driveway.....probably have company.

I press the bell a few times before Rochelle open the the door....damn I must say......I gaze upon her well define abs leading up to probably ç-cups sitting perfectly on her chest...I was probably looking to hard because she walk away mumbling a few curse words. I made my way into the house, I notice boxes and stuff being wrapped up or packed away into the boxes,  are they moving? " Talia! Your man is here!" Rochelle screamed, moments later I heard foot steps coming down the stairs " wtf you talking about Rochel.....Marcus w-what are doing here? " she stuttered stilling descending the stairs "probably to get a quick fuck that's what!" Rochelle spit with venom in her voice....... Wtf did I miss "I came to check on you, what's going on? Is this a bad time?" I asked innocently " nigga this her house you can pop any fucking time without worrying about me." What does that mean. Does she know about Talia and I.
" What are you.... " "Marcus she knows about us and the baby....." Was all Talia said and I began to put everything together. All these boxes she's moving out....... The reason why I didn't see her at work, she was here packing her stuff and when I didn't see her here she was probably at her new place or she was here but i didn't know because the only way I know if she was here at home or not was because of her car but it seems she didn't have a car at the time......but now she has a new car.....  I need to find out where she's living  ASAP and take note of her new car.

---------------vote-----------comment---