chapter 9

Rochelle POV

Man I'm so happy that vacation is over and I'm back out to school. I'm tired of seeing Talia ass.......don't get me wrong I'm happy that we are on each other's good side and the addition of the baby but damn......she's over doing the whole emotional hormonal imbalance pregnancy thing......I guess since I really wasn't excepting myself to be in this situation I got too comfortable with just me and Talia alone, I just didn't prepare myself for it plus....shit was a surprise.... But I'm happy I'm finally having a complete family. I made my way to my classroom....set up and await the arrival of my students.

I was in deep thought....then drawn back to reality by the creaking of the door. I let out a sigh and prepare myself for the worst as January walked towards her seat without acknowledging my presence. I know why though..... Things between January and I have been distant since the party and the announcement of my wife's pregnancy. I have been with Talia 24/7, making preparations for the baby, shopping,appointments and all I haven't had time with her or even reply to her text often... But the worst I missed her birthday and I would have to cancel the weekend I planned for us since Talia isn't going on the business trip.......... Give me strength..... I took a deep breath and proceed.

"January!" No reply, "January please let....." I was cut off by the bell and the inflow of my students.

January POV

I felt so sick in my stomach after I heard those words leave her wife's month. Everything that I had feared was about to happen right in front of me. I never thought it wouldn't be this soon. After I left the party simply because I knew I wouldn't get much or any amount of alone time her....I never seen her after, I got a few messages here and there, hours late reply to my text....i just had to face it even though she said that nothing would change and she loves me........things had changed. This made me questioned did she just say i love you to me thinking that would make me feel better about the situation....did she mean it......I don't know and I just feel so alone.

I've just been in my room or at the flower shop, I slept most of the time because I don't want to be awake, because if I'm awake I feel and I don't want to feel.....I'm just dreading on the day I have to return to school.

An uneasy feeling was over me as I made my way to her classroom. Since it early I know for a fact that I would be the only one there....please I hope she isn't there......my hopes were let down when I saw her sitting at her desk staring at me, I made my way to my seat still under her gaze.....I'm simply gonna just ignore her attempts to communicate with me so she can feel what I felt.....and so I did. The entire class I was under her gaze I just rolled my eyes at her and look  elsewhere.

Finally the dismissal bell rang....I hurriedly packed my shit up so I could get the fuck out of this class.....speedily heading towards the door I heard my name called......... Father fuck!!! "January can I speak with you for a moment please?" I rolled my eyes walking towards her. "What!" I spit out rudely " look I know why you"re pissed at me but meet me after school two blocks away from your house, please I would make it up to you." She begged "I'll think about." With that I left for my next class.

The day went by quick and uneventful... Just Fallon's hoes questioning me whole day long about her whereabouts......apparently she didn't inform them about her flight delay...smfh. I texted Rochelle telling her I'm about to go home and not to have me waiting long.....I'm still pissed and horny asf.......but I'm pissed, main point so she ain't getting my goods. I hopped on my bike and rode off to the direction of hell.......I meant home. 😊

Rochelle POV

Rochelle (R) January  (J)

J- "wtf you want!?"

R- "why the attitude and why are you cursing at me?" I really hate when she gets like this.

J- "I ain't got no attitude and I could say wtf I want!"

R- sigh....keep calm and explain"I know that you're mad at me for the lack of attention that I have given to you recently or missing your birthday and cancelling our weekend together but baby you got to understand, Talia is pregnant and she need........."

J- " I don't give a fuck what she needs, you said that nothing isn't going to change between us but......"

I cut her off with my lips, I know what she needed,what her mind wants, what her body misses and I'm going to give it to her.....hell I also want her to shut up...... Mean.....I know, I could be sometimes....I chuckled to myself.

I pull her to the back of the car and slid each piece of clothing off her body, without breaking the kiss, I gently ran my hands up and down her body and along her curved figure. I cupped her perfectly firm B-cups in my palms breaking our kiss moving down to her neck, sucking hard enough to leave love marks. I gently lay her back kissing down her naked body,I wasted no time diving into her wetness, at this moment she was going crazy grinding against my tongue with a tight grip on my dreads. I reluctantly stopped reach for her hands prying them loose from the hold she had on my hair. I sat up rubbing my finger against her slit as we made eye contact, the lust fill look within her eyes as she momentary bites her lips which made me feel some type of way. Positioning my finger at her entrance ready to enter her,apparently all the fucking odds were against me as my phone started ringing, Talia's ring tone at that. I hurriedly reached for my phone earning a groan out of January. "Hello!" I answered "hey babe bring me back some tacos and cookies.....oh and that thing you know the colourful chewy teddy bears" talia  requested "gummy bears baby and ok will do bye love you."  I ended the called to resume my interrupted session, but i was  crushed with disappointment as I saw a fully clothed and pissed off January. "Take me fucking home and go buy her colourful chewy Teddy bears!"

----------------------------------------
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Thank you for 1k views and 100 votes.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
----------------------------------------

Shout out-> check out this beautiful creation "forbidden desire (studxstud)" by BrittanyStephens1

---------comment---------- vote--------