Mrs. Fields

Emily POV.

It's been on month since the Paige incident. Since then Paige never bothered me or Ali ever again. In fact after the march break, she moved to California. Even though she almost costed me the love of my life, I was going to miss her. She calls every once in a while asking how everyone's doing. She's always telling me how beautiful it is there. She even got herself a girlfriend.

But today wasn't about Paige. It was about something way bigger. Today marked me and Ali's 6 month anniversary. Half a year, she stayed with me. I wanted to show her how much I loved her. Tonight was the night.

I got Spencer, Hanna, and Aria to help me. Hanna was to take Ali out shopping, while Aria, Spencer and I transformed the barn into a restaurant. Then Hanna would take Ali back to the barn and she'll be shocked! I had it all planned out. But there was one thing I needed to do. I knew that if I wanted to show Ali I was serious about us. I would have to come out, and tell her mom.

I love Mrs.D, she was like a second mother to me. I just wanted her to know just how much I love her daughter. I wanted her to know everything we've been through, and that through all of it we stuck by each other. I needed her to see that I needed Ali in my life.

It was about 6:30. It was time to set the plan in motion. I called Han and told her to pick up Ali. After a few minutes of waiting Hanna texted me.

Hey Em I got Ali and a new black master card! That should keep her busy. text me when everything is set.

Step 1 was complete, now to call Aria and Spencer.

"Hey Em." Aria said

"Hey Aria, everything's set, Hanna's at the mall with Ali now. Can you and Spence start decorating the barn?"

"No problem, we'll be right on it."

I hung up. there goes step 2. Now it was all up to me. I got into my car and drove off. When I got to Ali's Mrs. Di Laurentis' car was parked in the driveway. Perfect. I walked to the front door and waited. My confidence was high, I was going to walk in here and show Mrs. D how much I loved Ali. Still caught in my thoughts, Mrs. Di Laurentis opened the door.

"Hello Emily this is a surprise."

"Good Evening Mrs. Di laurent- I mean good evening Jessica. May I come in?"

"Well of course."

I walked inside and sat on the couch. Jessica sat at the love seat opposite of me.

"It's so nice of you to drop by Emily. What can I do for you."

"I came here to talk to you. About someone."

"Oh Emily, are you having boy troubles?"

"No Mrs. D I-."

"Look sweetie, sometimes people don't see things eye to eye. Take it from me, you think you know somebody so well. Then you find out who they truly are. When things get rough they either stick with you, or they don't. I wish it hadn't taken me 24 years to realize. But if you love someone you never give up. But I don't expect you to understand."

"I do, I'm going through it myself. Someone I'm dating. We had got into some sticky trouble but we pulled through. i learned that this is the person I really love."

"Well, I'm glad for you and him."

"Um actually, I'm not sure if you knew. But I'm with a girl. That's who I want to be with, and that's who I am."

"I am very proud of you Emily."

"Mrs.D I just want you to know that I really care for Ali."

"Of course you do, you love her as much as I do. Maybe even more. I am glad you and Ali are together. I couldn't ask for a better person to love her than you."