My Favourite

Allo! This is an Emison fanfic!!!!! so EmilyxAlison

Disclaimer: I do not own Pretty Little Liars, not that you think i do :P

Alison was never the type of girl to follow others. She was a born leader. She always had the boys chasing her. But she only wanted one person. Emily.

Emily POV

It was another beautiful day, I was so sore from today's swim meet, but it was all worth it if I wanted to be on my A-game at the tournament coming up. The girls and I are supposed to meet up at Spencer's. It was 5:15 and I have to get there at six.

"Hey Em, we've been waiting."

"Sorry Spence. I decided to do a few extra laps and time just flew by. But I'm here now!"

All four girls were there. Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Ali. She was looking as beautiful as she did everyday. Her hair flowing gracefully over her shoulders. Her hypnotizing blue eyes, her smile. Just everything about her was amazing. I've had a crush on Ali for a long time. She was even my first kiss! But I could tell she wasn't interested when she said I was just practice. It hurt. But it also showed me that I had to move on. That's when I found Paige. She's so sweet and caring and I just love everything about her. She's a shoulder I can cry on. We're pretty close, but I'm not sure how she feels for me.

" Hey guys."

"Oh hey Em." Hanna and Aria replied.

Everyone was on the couch gossiping. Who's dating who. Who doesn't like who. How Kim thought James was cheating on her with Trisha. None of this interested me until they started talking about crushes.

"So Hanna, how are you and Caleb?" Ali asked.

" He's amazing, he cooked dinner last night."

" How was it?" Ali sounded amazed

"Let's just say things got spicy."

Instantly everyone burst out laughing, Hanna was always the one to say the craziest things.

"Hanna Marin you dirty little slut."

"Shh, just don't tell my mother."

And with that we started laughing again.

"How a bout you Aria, how are your little tutoring sessions going?"

Ali always loved to say the Mr. Fitz was Aria personal tutor.

"Oh, me and Ezra are perfect We went to a black and white movie yesterday, and it was just so amazing to be next to him with out any worries."

"How about you Spence?"

"Well me and Toby are going to meet up for Coffee tomorrow, and then afterwards just come back and cuddle on the couch."

"We all know what cuddling really leads to." Hanna teased while playfully pushing Spencer.

Suddenly everyone turned to me. I knew what was coming. Someone would asked if I was dating anyone, I'll say no, they'll say if I think anyone is cute, I'll say no again. Then they'll tackle me and tickle me till I tell. Since I wasn't in the mood to get tackled or tickled I knew it was best if I just tell them.

"So Em, is there anyone you've got your eye on." Alison stared me dead in the eye as she said this.

Did I like anyone? There were some cute girls but I wasn't interested. Then again there was Paige, Just the thought of Paige made me smile.

"Ouu Em is smiling, who you thinking about, are they cute. Do I know them."

"Hanna, stop asking some many questions and let Em answer." Spencer said.

"Well, there is a girl I find kinda cute."

Ali's face lit up.

"Oh really? Who is this girl." Ali said

"Well. Um it's Paige.. Paige McCullers."

"Awwe Em, the one on your swim team. You're too cute. Look she's even blushing." Hanna said.

They all carried on with their conversations. Except for Ali, who had suddenly left the living room and was on her way upstairs. I decided to follow her. She went into Spencer's bedroom and sat on the bed.

"So Paige eh?" There was a tone in her voice but I couldn't make it out.

"Yeah, we've been hanging out for a while. But I don't know if she's really interested in me."

A smile crept over Ali's face.

"Even if she doesn't you still have us, and me." Her voice was soft.

I laid next to Ali and stared at the ceiling.

"Yeah, no one could replace you Ali." I said shyly

She placed her hand on top of mine. My stomach filled with butterflies. Maybe I wasn't over Alison. But that doesn't mean I couldn't like Paige and her both. Right? It couldn't hurt to like 2 girls.

And let's face it I've been hurt by Ali, before. I don't want to get hurt again.