Jealous.

Alison POV

Last night at Spencer's was great. After all that talking about whose crushing on who, I needed to get some air. I didn't know what to think after Em said she thought Paige was cute. Like out of all people she liked PIGSKIN. Ugh. I wasn't mad or anything, It's not like I can control who Emily likes from who she doesn't. It's just that I would expect her to have better taste.

Take it from me, I am one of the hottest girls in Rosewood. I have boys falling at my feet. They would do anything just to get my attention. But Paige is an aggressive, control freak. She always wants to be the best. Girls like her have boys running in the opposite direction. I don't understand why Emily would be attracted to her when she has me right in front of her.

Not saying I like Emily but I loved the attention she use to give me. Now its directed to swimming and fucking Paige. There was no way I was going to let Emily give all her attention to someone else.

It was last period and I was getting ready to get the hell out of this place. I had enough nagging teachers, gossip and flirting for the day. When the bell rang I made my way to the lockers and just my luck guess who was there. Little miss Pigskin. I made my way up to her but stopped dead in my tracks. Next to her was Emily, and she looked a little too happy. Just then Paige kissed on her cheek and left.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Emily saw me and made her way over.

"Hey Ali."

"Oh, hi Em I didn't even see you there, what were you and Pi- Paige talking about."

"Oh, nothing really." A shy smile came across her face.

"Why Emily, are you keeping a secret from me? You know I don't like when you do that."

"I know.. Paige invited me to study with her at the Cafe tonight."

"Oh to study? How fun. What are you studying for?"

"Just a history test coming up."

"Mind if I join you."

Emily looked shocked. Like I just asked her to marry me or something.

"Uh, yeah sure! I don't think Paige would really mind."

"Great, you doing anything now?"

"No not really, today's swim meet got cancelled so I'm free until 6:30."

"Cool, walk me home?"

Of course Emily wouldn't pass up the chance to walk with me. Who would? I convinced Em to stay over and help me pick out something to wear. For her "study" date.

"How about this?"

"Ali, we're going to study. Not dancing in a club."

She was right. I was trying to hard. I could show up in a turtleneck and baggy jeans and still look better than Paige.

When we got there Paige practically threw herself at Emily. Acting all sweet and innocent. Please, she couldn't fool me. She was all happy until her gaze came across me.

"Oh, Emily. You didn't tell me you were bringing Alison." She said in her sweetest voice. But her eyes were full of pure lies.

"Um, yeah sorry I forgot to tell you. She asked if she could come and study. I didn't think it would be a problem."

"Oh no, it's okay Em. Hello Alison."

"Paige."

The was an awkward silence. I could tell Emily was getting a bit uncomfortable and so was Paige. Perfect.