Chapter 2

Previously in Chapter 1~

After a few slow painful minutes of high pitched screaming, I started banging my head repeatedly against the table, trying to block out everyone's voice. I got fed up and walked out of the hall and walked outside. I sit at a spruce bench with varnish slowly chipping away.

'Jezz what's with all that fuss?' I sigh in frustration, obviously annoyed that today is Monday, and there's only three periods left.

'It's been awhile (y/n).' Said a very familiar voice behind me.

'Let me guess... that voice belongs to an angry, small French man.' I sigh, trying to hide my sadness.

'Tch, still sassy (nickname)?'

I get up and run. I can't help but to cry at the happy and sad memories.

Now~

(Y/n)'s Pov

I run as far as my legs can carry me through the silent halls. Class had started about ten minutes ago, but I can't bring myself up to go. He's back...

~Flashback~

3rd Pov

(Y/n)'s eight years old. She went to primary school and became close friends with a boy in class. His name was Levi Ackerman. Levi was always bullied by other boys and had no friends. He comes home with bruises and puffy red eyes. Sometimes he doesn't even show up to school. (Y/n) felt pity for the boy, so one day she came up to him and asked if he wanted to be friends with her. Levi thought is was some sick joke, but soon warmed up. Years past and their friendship blossomed. They were inseparable, until one day......

(Y/n)'s Pov

Levi and I were sitting on his couch watching some new show called Attack on Titan. I noticed that Levi has been acting strange about a week ago. And I haven't stopped worrying. Is he being bullied again?

'Levi?' I asked in suspicion. 

'Hm?' He smiled. 

I looked at him in the eye and asked.' Something's bothering you. Care to share?'

'Nothing's wrong, I promise.' He put on a fake smile.

I was about to ask him again but my phone started to vibrate. It was a text from my mom to come home immediately. I got up from his couch and headed towards the front door.

'Bye Rivialle! I'll see you tomorrow!' I bid. But as I said 'tomorrow' Levis face went from a smile to a stone cold expression. His eyes started to fill with regret and tears. I couldn't understand until the next day. I woke up, got dressed for school and went to my neighbours. As I started to walk to his front door, his car started and drove out onto the street. I could see the car filled with luggage and Levi in the back. My eyes were filling with tears as I looked at him as he drove off. My best and only friend left....without saying a single goodbye.

Present Time~

I eventually stopped running, and ended up near the library. The library is the only peaceful place in this whole school. The atmosphere when i walk through the doors changes suddenly. The smell of books hits my nose and I felt my body ease. I walk over to a table and sit down. I lay my head down and let my tears spill. 

Why did you ever have to come back?

~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! I'm finally getting back on track. Now, I'll see you~ in the next chapter! Bye.