Lucas P.O.V~

"We went out in 7th grade only for a week."

"Only for a week?" Emilia curiously asked facing him as he stare at the ground.

"Yeah, only for a week." He responded. "I wish it was longer..."

"What happened?"

"Why don't we stop talking about her." He then gaze into her eyes. They were about to lean in when--

"STOP!" Logan jump up and ran down to them. I rolled my eyes and also got up with a face-palm. That idiot. They both turn to face us with shock.

"What the hell? Logan, Lucas what are you guys doing here?" Emilia asked as she got up and walk up to us.

"Emilia--"

"Look, Emilia. It was fun talking to you but, I don't think it's going to work out." Stephen shrugged his shoulders. That guy was just cold. Why would he do such a thing to a girl. Especially the thing he did to Jenny.

"What? We've been going out for a week." She said. A week? Just like that time with Jenny.

"Look, thats him." Some girls were walking by. "The one who dumped me after a week." They both walk away angrily.

I stare at him confusingly. Why did every girl he date, he dumps them after a week?

"Emilia, it's okay 'cause Stephen is a bad guy." Logan said.

"What?" She confusingly asked.

"But I want ice cream!" I hear Carter's voice. We look behind to see Kaz, Jen, and Carter. "Look it's Lucas!" He ran over and gave me a hug.

"Jenny, why didn't you tell me he was your ex?" Emilia immediately walk over to her. Jenny gave out an annoyed sigh.

"You guys just left, like that. Plus you didn't ask." She had a point. Emilia sucked her teeth with her face all scrunched up.

"You could have at least stopped me and told me--"

"Look don't blame it on her." Stephen stood in front of Jenny. "It's not her fault that I dumped you." He shrugged.

"You dumped her?" Jenny seemed shock. "And why would you do that?"

"I just..." He stare up at her with a nervous look.

"It's because you saw Jenny and now you want to be with her again." Carter smirked, being blunt about everything.

"Carter--!" Jenny pulled him behind her.

"And who's that? I don't recall you having a brother." Stephen stare at the little boy with a brow raised. He was probably mad because the words that came out of his mouth were probably true.

"Emilia!" Kaz then jump on her. "We found you!" He said in relief.

"Guys, I have a big bump on my forehead." Jack doesn't seem like his normal self as he started giggling.

"What the hell--"

"Don't ask." Kaz annoyingly said with an eye roll.

"Okay, so let me get this straight." Emilia held up a finger. "Stephen, you didn't move on and you still like her?" She asked pointing towards me.

He stayed quiet for a moment. He started biting his bottom lip nervously.

Jennifer P.O.V~

I wanted to know his answer badly. I wanted to know how he felt about me. This was all intense.