Chapter 11

(A/N: hello family!!! As I said after finishing "Irresistible Kidanpper" I'll updating Mr and Mrs Malhotra a lot. So I've made my mind I'm going to update as much as I can of this one book not any other book expect my second account. I want to finish it soon I think it's getting boring so let's end it soon. I'll try and wrap the book around some chapters and in Marriage series 3. Book will be "Hiden Marriage" it will be a Manan book only. So just let me finish this asap.)

"What do you guyss want??" Cabir gritted his teeth

"Just one question??" Abhi said

"What??"

"Why did you ask for divorce??" Dhruv asked

All the while Manik was just controlling his anger he didn't wanted to ruin their plan so he just kept quite

"Because your sister had made my life hell" he said

**

Girls met cavya in her school. Cavya was so happy to see her chahies after a long time. She was missing her mother a lot she even cried in Alya's arms.

A three year girl was deprived from her mothers love and warmth. Cavya loved her father and mother both and wanted to stay with both of them but due to cabir everything is ruined their perfect family was broken.

Cavya told about how cabir used to every now then and taunt navya shout on her used to come late home that to drunk. She was kind of afraid of her father now.

**

India

Everyone reached India to execute their plan one thing was clear cabir thought navya is overshadowing him and in anger and jealously he had done all this things. More over is he is in influence of one of his client.

"Navya tumhe yeh karna padega" Mukhti said

"Nhi nhi hum yeh nhi kar sakte"

"Yeh ek actor hai aur koi nhi" Alya said

"Pakka sab thik ho jaega" she asked with hopes and they all smiled

Manik emailed cabir 'thanks for leaving my sister's life she is more than happy now and within this month she is getting married'

After reading the text cabir heart accelerated with high speed. No matter how much he denys his heart will always love one girl and that's his madhubala.

He felt nauseous after reading it. His world just crashed down but he realised he was the one behind their break up but he still blamed navya.

He booked tomorrow's flights for India and wanted to see if she is actually getting married or lieing but the truth was he was dying to see her. He haven't seen her in last two months. But he pushed her away she didn't go.

Only one thing is every man's weakness and it's jealously. Jealously plans never fails it always works. Cabir was jealous just by reading the text. That the main point they used against cabir his weakness jealously.

***

Cabir is following Navya from past 15 days. She is shopping with her fiance. The actor who manik pays a lot just to make cabir jealous by holding navya's waist or hand.

Cabir felt blood rushed to his aderline in anger he so wanted to punch that guy and bury him under earth surface but he controlled himself after all he don't have any right to do that.

Navya and all others new cabir is following them and they all acted very well as if they are getting everything ready for the wedding. Cabir's heart sank bit by bit by watching navya in someone's else's arms. He wanted to become the reason behind her smile but he is the reason behind her pain and tears.