Chapter 10

(A/N: hello family!!! Late latif I know par ab oya karu busy bee ban gayi hu sab kuch karne ka man hota hai. Ok.. some important things you all need to know.

1. I'm lately very busy, busy like hell with all the things happening.

2. I'll update the next chapter as I end "Irresistible Kidanpper" I'm working on the three last chapters of the book.

3. After "Irresistible Kidanpper" end I'll update "Criminal is my shining armour" and regular update with "Mr and Mrs Malhotra" and slow updates of "You and Me make a Blissful we"

4. This book won't be a 50/60 page book it will be a 20/25 page book.

5. Cavya problem will slove in upcoming chapters and Nandini pregnancy and all stay calm trust me. Every marriage faces ups and down so trust me.

6. I've started a trailer book if anyone needs can fill the form all kind of books are allowed. Manan-Non Manan.)

"Ok so what's the plan" Dhruv said rubbing his hand

Everyone is seated on the couch of the living area of Manan's house. Everyone is happy to plan the re unite cavya. Even the elders decided to join the youngsters they also can't see them apart. Cabir's parents were taking part in this plan they were on skype waiting for the plan.

"So I have a plan" Abhimanyu announced drawing everyone's attention

"Bring it on!!" Manik exclaimed

"First we need to find the actual reason behind cavya's breakup of marriage. Who's fault is it?? we need to find this first" Abhi said

"Ya. After that we can plan out the things because we will know the actual reason behind their divorce" Alya said

"Yes... and we need to make cabir aslo understand that cavya needs a mother loves as well as father's love together" Nandini said

"Whatever might be the problem from anybody's side one plan never fails" Nyonika said with a wink

"Means??" All asked in usion

Raj and Nyonika looked at each other amd explained their whole plan to which everyone had a wicked smile on their faces.

***

Manik and Nandini settled in their own room after giving instructions to everyone about their rooms. Manik went to washroom to change in comfortable clothes.

Nandini sat on the bed thinking about Mukhti and Alya's plan they had given her a lingerie bag which had wide collection of lingers.

Alya suggested nandini to wear a see through one to which her eyes bulge out of sockets and blushed crept her face. Then mukhti suggested nandini to tease manik by wearing a gown and inside wear a lacy lingere.

She decided to go with mukhti's Idea and wore lacy lingerie and covered her body with black gown.