Chapter 4

(A/N: being so engrossed in the contest that I couldn't even write so sorry for being such irresponsible writer forgive me and enjoy the book.. Guyss Mr and Mrs Malhotra, Married life, You and Me make a Bissfull We, I heart You and many of my books are Romance category so if you think my book is capable enough to be nominated then awardsandinterviews you can nominate me over there by filling a form and ya you can nominate any Manan ff writers it's a great opportunity because the will have prizes as well..

FORM FOR ROMANCE CATEGORY
Tittle of the Book:
Author Name:
Username:
Genre:
Link:
Age: 17

All the info you have fill for your favourite writer..)

I'm sitting in the hospital hell tired because of the long 5 hour surgery I've got a new and nice job at 5 Lions Hospital for head surgeon. I have still not got on periods I'm just afraid to check whether I'm pregnant or not because it's been a month now the dates have lost.

But if I'm not I'll be heartbroken last six months due to accident and then all the tension menses didn't came it happens but I'm worried. I can't check it. I've got many friends in this hospital they are amazing specially Stacy she has an amazing Humor.

My cell phone rang I saw the caller I'd it's Navya's call. Lately Navya hasn't call much and if we girls chat on what'sapp she isn't present she finds ways not to talk with us. Why I don't know??

I picked up the call but the phone call was by little cavya.. "tati you thel" (chachi you there)

"Yes... cavya baby kya hua.. where is mamma" I asked in a sweet tone

"Tati mamma clying adain" (chachi mamma crying again" she said and cried

"What happen baby??" Cavya was crying Navya is crying what has happened

She told me that last one month cabir is constantly fighting with Navya over office things. They fight everyday at the end cabir leave house no matter what's the time and at night he come home high.

I console the little life who had just grown 4 and watching her patents fighting will have a bad impact on her mind and behavior. I cancelled the call and left the hospital my time was already over I check out and went to out just to find manik's car and his driver..

He opened the back seat door for me I sat in and found a Ipod and earplugs I put the ear plugs in my ear and on the song. The driver started driving.. "I wrote a song for you but couldn't conplete the lyrics I want you to complete it..."
Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe na faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan
Ho...
Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe naa faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan
Tere qareeb main ho sakoon
De de tu apni razaa
Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish
Ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe
Ho ho...

Nandini smiled and whispered his name "Manik" the mere word was enough to make her blush.. her cheeks turned red the driver stopped the car in front of a Hotel she went outside and was escorted by a old age woman.

"Mrs Malhotra.." she asked Nandini nodded her head the woman walked her to a room She entered the room and found a dress with necessary jewellery and make up..

 Red was his favourite colour she happily wore the dress did light makeup curl her hair from down and wore black heels

Red was his favourite colour she happily wore the dress did light makeup curl her hair from down and wore black heels. She went out of the room to find a red bouquet of roses. It had a message "for My Mrs Malhotra"

The woman walked her to the car again she sat and mouthed a thank you to the woman.. the driver drived the car to an amazing beach. The moonlight was perfectly falling on the sea water making it look like a blue diamond blue city..

She walked to the path of roses and found candles with a chocolate box every chocolate had a message. She opened the first chocolate "You made my life heaven"

She smiled widely and walked more there was a 5 number board handing on the pole then behind 5 there was 4 number board hanging on pole the 3 then 2 and last 1.. Last it was written "Happy Valentine's Day"

(A/N: How was the chapter so let me know.... good bad all the reviews are appreciated... and ya guyss all the Directioners, Harry's Girl, Niall's Girl can please check out my book "Bad Boy's Fake Girl" Harry Styles ff and "The Billionaire's possession" Niall Horan Fanfic.. on my second acc AuthorMae )

M;)