Chapter 2

(A/N: so guyss bola tha mid April but I wanted to tell you guyss something and share my happiness. First I got a new cover and it's amazing thanks neetika for beautiful cover. And other in just one part my book ranked #96 in fanfiction so this is a happiness update... And got many comments so isliye ab plss Mid April I want to work on Jab We Met and You and Me and Impossible and Pani... Guyss I have two accounts My_Lovely_Fantasies is my second account... )

Nandini was making breakfast for manik, she was wearing his white shirt the same shirt he wore yesterday.

Yesterday Nandini unpack some of her stuff and many more boxes and their things are left unpack. Nandini drank juice and made breakfast for him.

She was mixing omelet in the pan when she found two pair of arms encircled around her waist,  clutched her stomach and nuzzle in the crook of her neck.

"Manik chodo muje lot of work is left" she said and freed herself from his grip. She walked ahead but he pulled her back her back hit his bare chest. "Kaam toh kal bhi hojaega let's just do romance today" he said and kissed her shoulder on the shirt

"Manik tum na apna romance apne paas rakho abhi bohat kaam hai" she said and placed his breakfast on the table. He made a puppy face but it wasn't melting Mrs Malhotra.

"Mrs Malhotra I won't leave you" he cribbed like a child

"Mr Malhotra breakfast karo I've lot of work" she said and left the kitchen

Manik sat on the chair and started eating his breakfast. He opened his whatsapp to find unread messages in the Family Group and other in Youth Group. Family Group included all the parents of the couple. And Youth Group included only our Youth no elder.

Cabir: Manik tu aisa kya kar raha hai jo tune hamare ek bhi msg nhi pade

Manik: chup baith I was sleeping

Aryaman: ha bhai raat ko toh tu watchman ki job karta hai jo din mein sota hai

Abhimanyu: are raat ko nandini ka emran hashmi ban jaata hai

Manik: sharam karo kamino

Dhruv: bhai sharam shareefo ko aati hai aur hum kamine hai