1.

Tyler's POV:

When I arrived home, I slumped down lazily onto the couch. "Finally" I sighed, grabbing my phone so I can text Connor to come over.

To Connor:
Hey, come over, I'm bored x

I waited for a reply and then finally after a few minutes, I heard a familiar tone alerting me someone texted me back, presumably Connor.

from Connor:
Okay, I'm coming x

While I was waiting for him to arrive
I dialled my local pizza place. I ordered a medium pepperoni pizza with a side of ranch for dipping.

I heard the door bell ring and I rushed to the door, "Hey Con" I said.

"Hey, oh my god I got something to tell you" he beamed. He grabbed me by my shirt and walked us over to the couch.

"Okay, sit down." he said.

I sat down and so did he. "Well, when I was making my way to your house I saw a little kitten so I decided to pet it and it purred, it was so fucking adorable!" he squealed.

"Wow, Connor" I said sarcastically.

"Anyways, so what's up Tyler?"

"Nothing, that's why I wanted you to come over." I responded

He laughed and then turned on the TV, we decided to watch Orange is the new black, our pizza arrived and we had a great time. We binge watched Netflix for a few hours until night time rolled around. Connor yawned, carelessly laying his head down on my shoulder. "Goodnight" he said simply.

At first it felt awkward but I mean he's my best friend so it's not so bad "Goodnight" I finally responded, wrapping my arms around Connor and laying back, letting myself fall asleep.

***

The sun shone through the curtains, waking me up. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked down at Connor.

I ruffled his hair, "Wake up Sleepyhead, its already 11:50 am."

"Fine.."

I freed him from my embrace allowing him to get up, "Tyler, can you please make me a coffee before I leave..?" he pouted, as if 'please' wasn't enough.

"Sure" I said, getting up from my chair. I walked over to the counter and started brewing some coffee.

"So how did you sleep?" I asked.

"I slept well" he responded, getting up from the couch and walking over to me, "what about you?"

"I slept fine" I poured the coffee into a mug and handed it to Connor. "There you go"

He took a few sips of the coffee before sitting back down onto the couch. I wasn't really in the mood for breakfast right now so I sat down beside Connor.

"Do you have plans today?" Connor asked, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, I'll be spending my whole day out of the house."

"I'll be catching up with Pretty Little Liars on Netflix today, I was kinda slacking on that show. I'm not really an outdoor person" he said.

He finished his coffee and handed it back to me,"well, I got to go now, thanks for everything buddy" Connor got up and made his way outside.

"You're welcome, bye" I said.

-an hour later-

I arrived at the coffee shop and entered the building, "Welcome to Starbucks, what would you like?"