Chapter 5

Bryanna's POV

Important? This can't be good.

      We all walked in behind her.
      "Have a seat?" She asked. We all decided to just stand.
      "Why are we here?" Jon snapped clearly annoyed by her presence...and trust me, he's not the only one.
      "Four vs four intergender match tonight. You three and Bree against t-"
      "What?! How can I be in a match? I haven't even had my debut yet! This isn't fair!" I screamed.
      "Nothing is fair in life. That's why we have to deal with it." She says with no emotion. "You four will go head to head against The Wyatt Family and Paige for the main event." I just sat there staring at her. "Next week. Be ready."
      "We will be." Joe spoke. I crossed my arms and walked out. The guys followed.
      "I can't fight Paige. What am I suppose to do?"
      "What do you think baby? We're gonna train." Jon wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
      "Get. Off. Me. Or I will break your arm in three seconds." Colby snickered as he moved away. I walked past them and headed to the women's locker room.

Colby's POV

      "It's not funny." He stomped off.
      "Kinda is..."
      "Don't start anything, Colby. We don't need it right now." Joe started off in the same direction as Jon. I just stood there contemplating what just happened. I chuckled to myself. I think it's funny.

~Gym~

      I walked up to Bree. "Hey. Need help." I motioned to the punching bag. She shrugs.
      "Sure." I grabbed it firmly holding it in place. She instantly threw a couple punches.
      "Wow. Strong punch." I complimented.
      "Thanks." She breathed out. I held it a little longer as she punched it. After a while she stopped....more like paused. "What?" I looked at her confused. "You're staring."
      "I wasn't."
      "You really were."
      "I wasn't staring."
      "Yeah yeah. I know what I saw."
      "You were staring at me?"
      "No....gonna flip it like that, huh?" She gave a quick solid punch. I groaned.
      "What the hell. You completely missed the punching bag." I held my shoulder. She threw her head back laughing.
      "I know. I know you were staring, too."
      "You hit all guys that look at you? That's messed up."
      "Pssh. I only hit the ones I feel like. Seems to just be you at the moment."
      "Gee. Aren't I so special."
      "Yes, special indeed. You know what you should do? Help me. I know I'm not ready for Paige...or even close. Plus you have the best moves that I'm sure you'd like to share with me." She smiled batting her eyes at me.
       "Suck up. But sure. Meet me in the ring in ten."

**********

Bryanna's POV

10 Minutes Later

      I sat on the ropes as Colby got in the ring.
      "Ready?"
      "To use your moves against you? Of course." He laughed and training began.

Jon's POV

      I stared down at my phone as I entered the training center. Randy Orton was trending.
      "Alright, now you try." I looked up and saw Colby and Bree in training. She was slow but repeated the moves perfectly. "How was that?" "That was good. Maybe you'll actually be able to connect next time...at a faster speed." She punched his shoulder. "Thank you though. I feel a bit more confident now." She hugged him and vice versa. Before they could notice I was there I backed out of the gym and left.

-----edited-----