Follow Me - Epilogue

It's 11 in the evening and Jongin is alone at their dorm. May iba't ibang lakad ang mga ka members niya. Lay and Sehun are in China, Suho's filming for his new web-drama. XiuChen are also filming their new show while Chanyeol and Baekhyun are still in their date, probably pleasuring each other.

He can't sleep for an unknown reason. Hindi na rin nagpapakita sa kanya si Kyungsoo. He wants to see the smaller but he's no where to be found. He got bored so he decided to go for a walk at magpahangin.

The city is quite silent. He walks while humming some of their song, hands on his pocket to lessen the coldness. He stops walking when he saw a very familiar figure. It was running from something. He runs after him but the boy suddenly stops in the middle of the street. He was crying, he thought. Mas lalo itong lumapit at nagulat sa kanyang nakita.

"Kyungsoo." -yes, the boy was Kyungsoo. It was crying furiously while mumbling words he can't get to understand. Kyungsoo turns around and it almost take his breath away when he saw how wasted the smaller was.

"J-jongin?" -Jongin reach to touch him but he backs away. It made the taller's frown.

"Bakit hindi ka na nagpapakita sa akin? " -malangkot na tanong ni jongin. He steps forward but the smaller reciprocate his actions.

"You're with Krystal. You chooses her. " -for Jongin, the scene is quite familiar. It's like the day Kyungsoo has died. Kyungsoo's running away while crying. It was Baekhyun who's following him but this time it's him. Then it hit him. It was his dream. He's dreaming of it every night for almost a month before he started showing to him.

He tried pinching his self wondering if he's still dreaming but no, he is not. This is real.

"I Love you Kyungsoo. " -he said while smiling. Kyungsoo got surprise, eyes came bigger than usually he have.

"I Love you too Jongin. " -he answered back that made the both of them smile. The most genuine smile.

"Please come and stay with me. Follow me." -Kyungsoo said while stretching his arms waiting for Jongin to accept it. Jongin didn't utter any word. He just looked at him. It takes awhile before he answer.

"........I will" -he takes Kyungsoo's hand before smiling again. They stares at each other, eyes filled with love and longingness.

They didn't notice a big truck coming their way as they keep their eyes to each other. They didn't mind though as long as they have one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I miss them." -Sehun said while looking at Kyungsoo's grave.

You're always be remembered:

Do Kyungsoo
Born: January 12, 1993
Died: April 1, 2016

"Me too maknae." -Xiumin smiled and patts Sehun's back. Baekhyun sits down and caress Kyungsoo's grave.

"It's been a while." -Suho added while placing a flower on the  other grave.

"Di talaga nakatiis. Sinundan talaga." -Chen grinned.

"That's what you called Love." -Yixing smiles showing off his adorable dimple.

"That guy is crazy. " -he laughs as he put a flower on Jongin's grave.

In loving memories of:

Kim Jongin
Born: January 14, 1994
Died: August 1, 2016

"Kyungsoo could now rest in peace. They are already happy with each other." -Baekhyun said as he stands up and wraps his arms around Chanyeol's waist. He kisses the smurf's head while smiling.

Yes, they are already happy. Happy in each other's arm.

The End.