Follow Me - 5/5

"You didn't visit her?" -sehun asked jongin who's hand on his face. He didn't answer. Krystal is in the hospital. Few days ago, her co f(x) member found her body on her bathroom. It is full of blood and she has many cuts around her body. She has a deep cut around her neck, in her arms and near her heart. Akala nila patay na ito pero ng dinala sa ospital ay naagapan pa.

"Sino kaya gumawa nun?" -Xiumin asked. The police has already started to investigate about it and they think it was made by those fans who's against in Kai and Krystal's relationship. It was probably Kai's obsessed fan or his sasaeng.

"Oo nga. Sino kaya gumawa nun? Bat di niya nalang tinuluyan?" -baekhyun said in a bored tone. Four persons glared at him, one grinned, the other one is sleeping and the last one looks at him with love or should i say, with lust.

"BAEKHYUN!" -Suho shouts at him but the diva just rolled his eyes. And once again Suho sighed in frustration. When will this guy would listen to him. Sumusobra na siya. Kung nandito lang sana si Kyungsoo. He thought and smile sadly.

"I think i know who did that." -it's the first time Jongin speak since they settle down on their living room. He stays silent, drown on his thoughts and the moment he open his mouth to speak, it catches everyone's attention.

"Who?" -Chen asked with curiosity. Jongin didn't answer. He just ruffle his hair out of frustration.

"Don't tell me it's ----" -chanyeol didn't have the chance to finish when Jongin speaks again.

"Yes. It's him." -napasinghap ito at agad na yumakap kay Baekhyun. Here they go again, having their own little world.

"Sino nga?" -Suho asked but neither of the two answer. Chanyeol's still hugging Baekhyun, face buried in the smurf's neck while Kai's looking at no where. Kaya ayun si Suho tuluyan ng umiyak. Wala talagang may nakikinig sa kanya.

"Sino nga kasi?" -halos hampasin na ni Baekhyun ang dalawa dahil di pa rin sumasagot. Baekhyun was about to shout when one of them decided to speak.

"It's Kyungsoo." -napatahimik ang lahat. No one dares to speak maliban na lang sa isa na sadyang slow o tanga lang talaga.

"Sino si Kyungsoo? " -lahat napatingin kay Lay na naguguluhan talaga. Suho sighed again for the nth time.

"Labas ka nga Lay. Sinisira mo yung mood eh." -chen said while frowning at halos sipain niya na ito papuntang outer space ng tumayo ito at handa ng lumabas. Buti na lang ay pinigilan ni Suho. Baka mawala na naman ito at kung saan saan mapunta.

"Anung sinasabi mong si Kyungsoo? " -nakakunot noong tanong ni Baekhyun.  He really hates it every time the younger mention his best friend's name.

"Siya yung nagtangkang pumatay kay Krystal." -everyone's jaw almost drop, well except Yixing who is fast asleep.

"Are you insane?! Kyungsoo is dead! Paano niya magagawa yun?" -Xiumin shouts. This is the first time they heard their hyung shouted. He's usually quite and calm, well not when Kim Jongdae is around.

"Just because we're blaming you and Krystal for Kyungsoo's death doesn't mean you can put the blame to him for what happened to that fucking girl. It doesn't make sense. " -galit na sigaw ni Baekhyun. How dare him?!! He doesn't have the right. Kyungsoo is there, lying peacefully six feet below the ground. Yan ang pinaniniwalaan niya.

"But I'm telling the truth. " -Jongin fight back that made his blood boils. He stands from Chanyeol's lap and face Jongin. He's burning in anger and no one wants to deal to this side of Baekhyun. It's scary.

"You don't have the right. You--" -he was erupted as Chanyeol butted in.

"Baby, he's telling the truth." -Chanyeol said. He's voice is full of sadness. Napanganga naman yung iba at tinignan lang siya ni Baekhyun na di makapaniwala.

"What the fuck Chanyeol!! " -he can't believe his boyfriend supported Jongin's nonsense shit. Mas lalo siyang nagalit but when he saw his giant's eyes that is full of sadness his heart softens. Lumapit ito at niyakap.

"What the hell just happened? " -di makapaniwalang tanong ni Chen. Still trying to digest all just happened.

"Language! " -saway ni Suho pero dahil nga si Suho yan ay di niya ito pinakinggan instead he sticks his tongue out which made the older groaned.

"Kyungsoo's been showing to me this passed few weeks." -Pagkikwento ni Jongin tungkol sa nangyari. Tahimik naman silang nakikinig maliban na lang kay Chen na panay singit. He told them everything. The first time he showed up, to the time he asked to follow him and the moment he's about to die, up to the day he threatened to kill Krystal. At first, Baekhyun refuses to believe but the moment Chanyeol agreed to what he had said he started to believe. He knows it when his giant is telling the truth or not. There is something in his eyes that only him can see.

"Wow!" -nakuha pa talagang maamaze ni Chen pagkatapos ng narinig. This is just so unreal.

"I miss him." -malungkot na saad ni Lay. He's in the verge of crying so Suho hugs him. When he hug back, his tears started to fall. Di na rin maiwasan ng iba na di umiyak. Lalo na ni Baekhyun who buried his face on the crook of Chanyeol's neck.

"Me too hyung. I miss him very much. " -pagsang ayon ni Kai na pinipigilan ang pag-iyak. Baekhyun looks at him with sadness in his eyes and he can see how sincere the younger was.

"He loves you Kai. He truly does." -Baekhyun smiles at him sadly and he returns the smile. He smiles as he remember the times he  had with Kyungsoo. The way he smile, showing the most beautiful smile he ever saw. The way he glared who turns out to be cute. The way he cares for him like he's the most important person in the world.

"And I've been a jerk for hurting him." -lumapit si Baek para yakapin siya. Even though he's been very rude to him since what happened to Kyungsoo he still cares for the younger as he saw how it affected him.

"Buti naman alam mo." -napangiti ito dahil sa sinabi ni Chen. He earn a light punch from Xiumin but the troll just grinned.
"I love him." -Jongin blurted out. It made him freeze then it hit him. He already loves Kyungsoo since then, just blinded by his infatuation for Krystal.

"I love Kyungsoo. " -he said again. It made Baekhyun smile. He already knows that the younger loves his best friend pero ngayon niya lang narealize.

I Love you too Jongin.