Follow Me - 2/5

Jongin is catching his breath as he sit on his bed. It's 3 in the morning when he woken up because of his dream. He's dreaming of it again. He hugs himself when he remember his dream and it made him shivered.
It was the day when Krystal answered him after a month of courting. They were a good friends before until he felt that he has some feelings for her. He decided to try and get the girl and he succeed. He was hugging Krystal when he saw Kyungsoo standing a meters away from them. The scene was exactly the same on what happened in real life but instead of a crying Kyungsoo, it was a bloody Kyungsoo. He was standing there, body full of blood. Yung mata niya halatang kagagaling lang sa iyak.

"Jongin." -he heard Kyungsoo muttered. His voice filled with so much pain.

Jongin ruffled his hair trying to swept away that dream. It's been a month since he starts dreaming about Kyungsoo. The same scene every night and it already bothers him. He already talk it about to Chanyeol.

He tried to sleep again but failed. Every time he close his eyes, Kyungsoo image flashes. The tan boy groan and sat up again for the 6th time.

He was about the leave his bed to have some milk but bounce back as he saw a figure standing beside his window. Hindi niya maanininag kung sino yun dahil tanging liwanag ng buwan lang ang nagsisilbing ilaw sa buong kwarto. He looked at his open window wondering why it is open. Siguradong naisarado niya ito kagabi since di siya sanay matulog na nakabukas ang bintana. It was a boy, Kai thought to himself. The dancer backed away when the boy started to walk towards him. His jaw almost drop when he saw who owns the figure.

"Hyung." -jongin whisper but enough for Kyungsoo to heard. Yes, the boy standing near his bed was Do Kyungsoo. He started to feel scared. Bakit nasa harap niya si Kyungsoo? Paano? Patay na siya. He scratches his eyes trying see if he was just hallucinating or something. He closes his eyes umaasang mawala sa paningin niya yung mukha ni Kyungsoo.

"Jongin." -kyungsoo called out that cause jongin to have goosebumps. He continue to back away until his back reaches the head of his bed. He is scared, really scared. Who wouldn't if there's a dead person infront of you, body full of blood. He wears the same clothes when he died and his face full of wounds probably cause by the truck that hit him.

"Jongin, follow me." -kyungsoo sweetly said. He reaches for jongin but the latter shakes his head. Kyungsoo frown when he saw how jongin rapidly shakes his head and it made him a little sad.

Despite of his situation, Jongin had the urge to stop himself from pinching the older's face when he saw it pout. He's still cute and squishy even his face is full of cuts and blood.

"Follow me." -it wasn't even a question nor request, Jongin thought it is more sounded as command as he said it with authority. It sends chills to the younger's spine and shakes again his head.

"I-i won't. " -he answer while stuttering. He's still afraid despite of Kyungsoo's cuteness. This time Jongin's doesn't make him sad instead it made him mad. He glares at Jongin while pulling a knife behind his waist.

"You don't want to be with me because you want Krystal? Yan ba ang ibig mong sabihin?! " -kyungsoo said with a hint of anger and hatred. Tinutok niya yung kutsilyo kay Jongin kaya mas lalo itong natakot. He seriously looks like a murderer right now.

"WAG!!" -Napasigaw ito sa takot. He tried to reach for his phone to call someone but luck's not with him as he cannot find where is his damn phone. Kyungsoo devilishly smile at the sight. He slowly walk towards the dancer still pointing the knife at him.

"Please don't. " -jongin beg but it made kyungsoo smile maniacally. Jongin started to cry hugging his self and avoiding the older's touch.

"Then follow me." -jongin shakes his head again and again. He doesn't want to die. And because Kyungsoo is a short tempered guy it made him mad even more. He was about to stab the tanned man but suddenly the door of jongin's room opened.

"Jongin ok ka lang? I heard you shout." -Chanyeol's head peeks in with a concern face. It made him sigh in relief. He tried to look for the satansoo but he couldn't find it anymore.

"Hyung. Thanks God you came." -jongin trembles while wiping his sweat and some of his tears that escaped. Lumapit si Chanyeol sa kanya at umupo sa kama. He saw how Jongin's still trembling while catching his breath.

"Anung nangyari? Napanaginipan mo ba ulit siya?" -chanyeol asked while rubbing the younger's back. Binigay nito yung baso ng tubig na hawak niya. It was for Baekhyun but he thinks he needed it more. Jongin drink it in one gulp.

"No hyung. I saw him hyung. I fucking saw him." -he shivered as he remember what happened a while ago. He's scared to death. He thought it was gonna be his end.

"What are talking about?" -naguguluhang tanong ni Chanyeol.

"I saw kyungsoo. Nandito siya kanina asking me to follow him." -tiningnan lang ito ni Chanyeol na parang nababaliw. Well wtf!  Baka nanaginip lang ito.

"Wtf Jongin! Kyungsoo is dead. Maybe you're still dreaming or you're just hallucinating. " -chanyeol said.

"I'm telling the truth. He is here. He tried to kill me." -jongin looks at him in horror, hands on the giant's shoulder shaking his body. Naaawang tinignan lang ito ni chanyeol. Maybe he's tired. He's making his self busy this past few days. Practicing for the whole day trying to free his mind.

"Look jongin. Kyungsoo is dead ok. Just sleep, maybe you're tired." -chanyeol stands up ready to leave. Baekhyun is waiting for him and sure he's dead kung matatagalan pa siya.

"But hyung i-----" -he didn't finish as chanyeol speaks again.

"Just sleep kai." -and with that Chanyeol left, leaving jongin alone. He can't sleep not when there's a certain Do Kyungsoo threatening him but minutes passed hindi na ito nagpakita sa kanya. He sigh in relief. Now he can already sleep.

Little did he know, Kyungsoo is there watching him sleep wearing a devilishly smile.

A/N: Another chapter is out. I'm enjoying writing this. Enjoy.