Prologue

Kyungsoo keeps running while tears streaming down his face. He runs from all the pain he's feeling right now.
He wants to forget everything.  Who wouldn't? If you saw the man of your life getting taken by whom you consider as your friend. It doesn't help when he thought he is his world, but no! He is not. His world revolves to someone else.

"Stupid Kyungsoo! You're a fool thinking that he loves you back." -he said to himself while crying out loud.

"He doesn't love you Kyungsoo." -he clutch his chest as he feel the pain coming back again.

"He never did." -he continue to murmur to his self while walking like a zombie, lifeless. Tears still streaming down his face.

"Never." -he sounds like in a deep pain, which he really is. Bitterness is written all over his face with a slight anger.

"KYUNGSOO LOOK OUT!!!" -Baekhyun shouts whom he didn't notice following him all this time.

"KYUNGSOO!!!" -Despite of Baekhyun's loud scream, he didn't notice the truck that is coming down his way, too drown from all the heart aches.

"DO KYUNGSOO!" -and there, Baekhyun's crying field the whole street while holding Kyungsoo's body filled with his own blood.

A/N: Prologue is out. Please support this story. Kamsa.