A MESSAGE OF THANKS

A big thank you to my editor Marcus Gipps and my publisher Gollancz (the SFFH imprint of Orion Books), who allowed me to publish this sample of The Relic Guild on Wattpad

A big thank you to my editor Marcus Gipps and my publisher Gollancz (the SFFH imprint of Orion Books), who allowed me to publish this sample of The Relic Guild on Wattpad. And a huge thank you to all of you who took the time to read my novel, and for your wonderful comments and questions. It truly means a lot to me. If you have been enjoying the story, please don't forget to vote.

The Relic Guild Trilogy is now complete, with the final book due for publication in August 2016. If you're curious to discover what happens after this sample, then purchase details for all three books (The Relic Guild, The Cathedral of Known Things, The Watcher of Dead Time) can be found on my website right here: http://www.edwardcox.net/EdsWebsite/books-2/

Readers are the most import people to the publishing industry. Without you, writers and publishers would be utterly lost. I write to entertain readers, and if you enjoy my works (or those of any other author) please consider leaving a star rating on Amazon and Goodreads. They are always greatly appreciated, easy to do, and they really, really can make a difference. Rate your reads!

The Relic Guild Trilogy can be found on Goodreads here: https://www.goodreads.com/series/148919

Although I can't publish further instalments of The Relic Guild on Wattpad, I will be continuing the journey next week with a short story called Champion of Dead Time. After that, there will be plenty of updates concerning the universe of The Labyrinth. And don't forget to check out my other short story Hemlock (a prelude to The Relic Guild)

Thank you and happy reading, you fabulous, marvellous bunch!

If you enjoyed this, please remember to vote. I do my best to reply to all comments, and questions are always welcome.