Part 20

~Sang's Point of View~

"Do you promise to trust your family and always put them first?" one of the Academy leaders questioned.

"Yes," I vowed. I was currently getting established into the Academy. This was the last step and I was finally over being nervous. Now I was just excited.

They had spent the morning questioning me, asking about my interests and my plans for the future. I listened to the advice the boys gave me and answered everything as honest as possible.

The boys had breakfast with me in the morning before giving me hugs goodbye. They weren't allowed to be with me during the questioning portion, which made me nervous but I trusted it would turn out okay. And it did, now all that was left was the official ceremony and they were in the seats before me, watching me join the Academy.

"Do you promise to obey the team rules of your new family?" they questioned.

"Yes," I nodded, looking at my boys with a smile. This was it. I would finally officially be member of their team.

"Boys, do you all promise to treat Sang Sorenson with the respect and dignity she deserves as your new team member?" the leader asked the boys and they all promised to do so.

"Congratulations Sang, welcome to the Academy," the leader said, shaking my hand as the boys cheered for me. 

I ran to my boys and Gabriel screamed "Team hug!"

They all surrounded me and we hugged for the first time as an official team!

·················

~Kota's Point of View~

At first I was hesitant about Sang joining the Academy. I was worried about her and I didn't want her being in danger. But looking at her now, the happiness on her face changed everything. We could protect her from danger, that I would make sure of. She looked truly happy being officially a member of our team. And not only that, she looked like she finally belonged. I couldn't have been more wrong, and for that I will forever be grateful. Sang belonged in the Academy and I could now finally see it.

~Mr. Blackbourne's Point of View~

Once it was official, Sang being a member of our team, the boys lit up with happiness. We were finally complete, a perfect 10. For a while, I thought we weren't missing anything, but as soon as Sang showed up I knew our life would change. We would never be a team without her and now it was official.

"Sang. Are you ready to complete your first official mission?" I asked after the group hug broke.

"Yes. Let's do this!" She proudly declared.

"It's time to stop Volto once and for all," I said, looking at my team. We all walked out of the Academy to gear up. The plan was now in motion.

"It's time to kick ass!" Luke yelled before we split up, he was always excited to use his skills on missions. We all were, and now it was time we used our skills on a mission together as a newly completed team.