Part 4

Earlier:

~Kota's Point of View~

When I had first opened the door I noticed how beautiful she was, she took my breath away. Those eyes, I could stare at them for hours. The guys were behind me when I opened the door and I was sure that they noticed how beautiful she was as well. My smile at seeing her quickly melted to horror as I noticed she was covered in blood. Holy crap! What had happened to this poor girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dr. Green's Point of View~

She had whispered her name into my ear before passing out. I told her everything was going to be okay and I planned on keeping that promise. How could anyone hurt such a cute girl? We got her into the ambulance then took her to the academy hospital. I talked the doctors into not calling the police and to let my team deal with it. We were going to save this girl if it was the last thing we did. Owen and I decided that she would have to stay at our house. We would not allow her to go back to whatever had hurt her in the first place. It was obvious she had an abusive family from the old bruises on her body.

Luckily we had a guest room that she could stay in. Hopefully she wouldn't freak out too much. Owen was going to talk to the academy about adoption. For some reason we all felt a strong pull to help this girl but that didn't mean we weren't worried about what she would do to our group. It would be so easy to fall for her and we would have to make some ground rules. She was out of surgery, which went well thankfully, now we were just going to ask her what had happened after she woke up.

We called in a favor from the academy to take care of Sang's absence. They were going to tell her family that she was accepted to some overseas school and that she had to leave immediately, which was why she was gone.

If that didn't work we were going to bribe them, which probably wouldn't be that hard. Luckily the academy is not new to this kind of situation and knows how to handle it quick and easily without having to involve the police. I checked the clock and saw that she would be awake any minute now. So I headed my way to her room but not before sending a text to the rest to wait outside her room until she's ready for us all to talk. I knew that this girl was going to change everything.