nine

after 15 minutes of arranging the vehicles, we went to 'S' mall and the kids looked really happy.

"kids! are you ready to buy? your needs?" i squealed from the front seat.

"yes!" the kids replied.

some of them were looking outside and had a sightseeing of the building and houses which is a good thing.

they need to learn about the world outside.

suddenly, a girl tapped my shoulder and i turned around.

"yes dear?" i said.

"where is chanyeol oppa?" she asked and i stared down.

"erm, chanyeol oppa will be late. don't worry, he'll come soon." i gave a smile and she nods.

goddamnit where is that boy. he better come.

as we arrived at the mall, the kids are divided into two groups. one is with jiwon and one is with me.

my group has many kids and i had to handle them all. damn you chanyeol.

i brought them to a bookstore and they begin to wander around with the help of the workers to watch them.

i helped the kids to choose their stuff and paid them since i'm holding the money. while jiwon brought the other kids to a kids toy store.

chanyeol was suppose to buy them food, but apparantly he's not here.

again, damn you chanyeol.

i sighed in relief as i sat on the cushion chair at a bubble tea shop. it was break time and i ordered a pearl milk tea. i checked my phone to text him. well, i texted him a lot of time.

to : bwak chanyul

ya chanyeol! eodiya? its been 2 hours you haven't come. you are burdening me and jiwon yaknow! :p

"eishh.." i huffed and drank my milk tea.

"any news?" jiwon came from behind and i shooked my head.

"well, we have to let go of that boy for a while. maybe he needs time or- i think he have personal problems. we don't know yet." jiwon remarked and i pressed my lip into a thin line.

"well. you are probably right." i said and got up.

"come on jiwon, let's go back to the van." i took my bag and head over to the kids.

"chanyeol oppa didn't came." the same girl said with a sad face. "chanyeol oppa, maybe has a problem. so, he can't come." i explained eventhough if it's true or not.

i was about to stepped inside the van and my phone rings.

KRING KRING

"omona.." i flinched as the phone in my bag vibrates. "what's wrong hyeju?" jiwon asked from the passenger seat. "wait, i have to take this call." i gestured and she nods.

i walked to the roadside and saw the caller id. "who's number is this?" i asked myself.

"hello?"

[yes! this is you!"]

"erm who is this? how did you get my number?"

[chill girl, this is taetae. i mean kim taehyung. remember? i got your number from one of the sticky notes.]

"eish, why are you calling me?"

before i could listen to taehyung's reply, i saw chanyeol across the road.

"chanyeol!" i yelled and ran to him without thinking anything but my phone slipped from my hand. i kneeled down to take it.

"hyeju! watch out!"

i turned left and saw a red car coming towards me.

BAM