three

"can you please--ergh." i didn't want to continue. i know i'm new but he was just too mean and interrupts people.

he thinks he's cool? tsk. what's cool about having a pair of yoda ears.

"hyeju eonnie! continue the story!" some kids said and i sat back down. i ruffled my hair and showed them a smile.

"so, snow white awakes and was scared to see those kind of creatures. she told the reason for her being in the house and the dwarfs let her stay in exchange, she needs to do the cleaning, cooking and washing."

"day by day passed, the evil queen or her stepmother was angry and decided to look for snow white by herself. she changed into an old woman while bringing a basket of apples. actually, the apples are poisonous and she had plan to give it to snow white." i said and the suspense rised.

"she met snow white and tried to persuade her to eat the apple and with a single bite--snow white passed out! the stepmother was satisfy and left her in the forest because she knew that no one could save her from her evil spell." i continued.

"oh no, snow white is dead?"

"she is so mean!"

i gestured them to stay silent and they obeyed.

"the dwarfs found out about snow white and they were really sad. one fine day, they put her on a bed and they saw her sleep. they are afraid that snow white will never get to wake up and doc doesn't know how to cure such spells. then, a handsome prince was came to be in the forest and found her unconscious. he knew that evil spells can't be break easily so he would like to do something. which is, a kiss." i pointed to my lips and they smiled.

"eww a kiss?"

"oh my god, that prince is so cool!"

"the prince said that a kiss can break spells, true love's kiss. after he kissed her, she didn't react!" i said and the kids were shocked and i chuckled low.

"nah, i'm just messing with you. snow white did woke up and they were so happy! the prince and the dwarfs. soon, they get married and took over her stepmother kingdom and lived happily ever after. cliche ending isn't it?" i teased and they laughed.

"well, every story must have a happy ending. and sometimes they are all the same." a kid with a round spectacle said.

kring kring

"break time!" chanyeol shouted from the door and all the kids stood up and went to eat.

i heaved a sigh, this time it's a bit long. i moved to their couch and laid myself there. it felt so tiring eventhough it's just for an hour.

"hyeju?" jiwon called.

"erm?" i hummed.

"come out. it's break time." she gestured and i went to her.

jiwon handed me a small box of chocolate milk. we both ate our lunch at the counter while chanyeol was in his own office. lucky.

"so, was it fun? being with the kids here?" jiwon asked and i gave a slight nod.

"they are cute and playful. i'm happy being here though." i said with a smile.

well actually, not really fun. not because of the kids.

i don't know how to survive at happy house when there's a guy with yoda ears kept interrupting me and being a hella arrogant.

ergh.