Chapter One

" Rui, wake up~" a voice said.
"Okay." I faintly said." Ohayou, Mira-chan" "Ohayou, Rui." she said while stretching in my mattress. "Rui, is Nii-chan home?" She asked while showering in the bathroom. " I don't think so." "Then, mama is here?"she asked. "Probably" I said.

Do not be frazzled by this readers, she is always like this. She has been visiting me ever since Elementary , she even promised me to be the knight in distress, while she was the princess in shining armor. Never thought that she would actually do it.

It's a shame though I'm weaving so many lies around our friendship that it hurts to think about it

"Rui, what time is it?" "It's 5:30. We may be late." I started to worry. "Nonsense" she snorted " Okay, you go ahead and shower, while I'm gonna go to your closet and pick our clothes."
"Okay"I immediately answered while taking off my clothes "Just put your clothes in front of the door. Ill toss it in the hamper." she said.

TIMESKIP is brought to you by Usa-chan

"Okay, Im done." Rui said.
"Sure, just go back here and we'll go downstairs." I replied. I'm starving when will we have food?

*thud*

I hope that isn't Rui again. I dashed across the room to see that... he fell asleep again.

"Rui" I nudged him "Rui" I nudge him again. Well, this is pointless. Okay, time to channel in my inner macho man."One,two,three." I said as I drag his unconscious body to his bed.

Thank goodness I was already used to this, or else I would be creeped out. As I changed him, I remembered that Im still I'm my towel. So, I dropped my towel and change.

When I was putting on my skirt, that's when he decided to wake up, again. " I'm sorry Mira-chan. I was going to go to the closet to get our shoes and then everything was black. And when I woke up I was half-dressed and you were clipping your skirt. Did I miss something?" he asked while standing up.

"No not really.C'mon let's go to the kitchen." I replied.

I ran down the stairs, to see no one was there. "Rui, please get dress while I cook our food." I yelled.

-timeskip-

What's is that interesting smell?

A/N
Hello Everyone! Thank you for reading this FF of mine. Please do remember that this is my FIRST EVER fanfic. So, my grammar isn't that great.