Secret Rooms and Confessions

Start from the beginning

"Great," Flora mumbled, her hands falling into the pockets of her robe. Her feet stopped as she felt the touch of brass from her father's locket.

Her grip tightened around it momentarily before she felt the surface of the note which she had chucked in carelessly. She hesitantly brought it out of her robe, her gaze meeting the crumpled up parchment. She proceeded to open it before she could back out of it and her eyes skimmed over the words.

F.N,

Room of Requirement at 8:00

-T.R

Flora grumbled at the note, her fingers scrunching it up. The problems of Tom Riddle kept coming back to haunt her and she felt that she probably would never get away from the encircling complications involving him.

She was on the brink of actually leaving Hogwarts, but that left her with the thought of where she would go. She had nowhere to go and she sure as hell didn't want Tom Riddle following her up on her not meeting him. Then again he may have been mad this morning, but he was bipolar and this was how Flora found herself in the Room of Requirement.

"Where are you?" Flora's voice boomed in the endless room. Silence followed and she sighed. "I don't want to keep going through this," Flora quieted down.

"I don't either, but it keeps happening," his voice echoed, Tom's body coming out from a corner of a shelf.

"What am I suppose to do Tom? Forgive you?" Flora questioned.

"It would seem fit," Tom told her.

"You know I can't," she whispered, her brown eyes meeting his.

"You can. He attacked me first. Shouldn't I be asking you why he was threatening me first?" Tom shot at her.

"Don't start Tom," she sighed.

"Then what am I suppose to do?" He questioned, his body moving closer to her.

"Leave me alone," she answered as her brown eyes grew wider.

"I can't," he managed to say through clenched teeth. "I made a mistake, I see that now. As much as I would like to I can't change the past," he resented, his movements trying to convey that he actually did try. Flora's chest tightened, her body stepping away from his as he approached one more step closer to her.

"What about the future Tom? How do I know that you won't kill someone-innocent or not?" Flora asked, her tone harsh as she tried to push the feeling of forgiveness away. He was so deceiving and he had been since the start yet she was falling for it again and again and she couldn't believe how idiotic she was. "Just leave me alone, please?" She begged.

"You don't get it do you?" He questioned, his stormy gaze set on her. He backed her into the bookshelf after two advanced steps and continued to speak. "I can't," his displeased voice crackled with emotion. "I'm confused as I shouldn't be feeling this way!" His voice irritant as he tried to explain, "Flora. When I'm away my logical side makes a resolve of leaving you alone... and then I see you-I just- can't. leave. you. alone."

He leaned closer to her and Flora's eyes strayed away from the fluorescent light to Tom.

As her gaze shifted to him, she couldn't help feeling slightly out of breath. The ornate bulb on the ceiling hit his pale skin, making it look like he was glowing. His black hair was dishelved due to the constant running of his hand through it awhile ago.

 His black hair was dishelved due to the constant running of his hand through it awhile ago

"Why?" she quietly asked, her heart torn. Her gaze fell to his blazer as her eyes welled. He was cold, bipolar and everything wrong. She was confused at her attraction to his imperfections and his dark nature. She couldn't forgive him, could she?

"Why?" he voiced out her question to himself. "It's you Flora," he started.

She braced herself when she felt his cold touch of his finger tilt her chin up. But, nothing prepared her for what she saw- raw and pain in his eyes. His feelings were opaque, so dark only thin strips and wisps of aqua-blue shining through. The reminiscent picture hauntingly enticing.

"I just- care for you," he told her, his magnetic gaze piercing into her.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" Flora frowned, the words coming from her mouth in a hoarse whisper.

The feeling of his hands cupping her face sent the goosebumps oscillating through her body from every point of his fingers touched. His body moved closer to her, their fronts rubbed up against each other. He leaned down, his black hair tickling her forehead as he brushes his lips on hers. His hands drop from her face as they trace down from her shoulders to her hips- his arms encompassing her waist in an embrace as he savors the moment .

 His hands drop from her face as they trace down from her shoulders to her hips- his arms encompassing her waist in an embrace as he savors the moment

Note: #Tora ...By the way, we need a ship name for Abraxas and Maggie! Comment your made up ship names!

Here are some sucky ones;

#Abraggie (;'D)

#Mabra (haha, oh my. "Where's ma bra at?")

...See I need help. Thankyou guys for the votes too, it's appreciated so much.

-Jadexx