36 부

*SOMEONE'S POV*

I catched a tax and took Sarang to my place.I covered her perfectly and reporters or fans will not know that I carrying someone."Taehyung-hyung,please opened the door"

"Okay" then the door unlocked and he looked at the fainted Sarang with pale face.."Oh my! I'll call noona now"

I laid her on a crouch in our room that beside practice room.Then our Noona come.."Jungkook? Who is she?"

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

"Noona,can you ask me later? Her body cold and her clothes totally wet" I looked at her and wiped her forehead."Fine,luckily I brought extra clothes for my dances practice"

Then I walked outside at make some time for Noona change Sarang's clothes..Namjoon hung came to us,I mean Taehyung and me.

"Isn't that Sarang?" he asked and I nodded my head.."Yeah"

"Where did you found her?" Yoongi hyung said while wiping his sweat with a towel.

"I found her and Han River Park,she...crying"

"She must in pain..Come on.Lets give her some times to recover" Jimin hyung said and dragged me into practice room.We continue our practice and pretend nothing happen because our manager keep on eyes to us.

*Sarang's pov*

Butterfly, like a Butterfly
machi Butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom
Butterfly, like a butterfly
machi Butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom

Urgh,my head..Its spinning..This song likes Butterfly by BTS..and I looked surround but this is not SEVENTEEN'S practice room..Where am I?

I looked at my clothes and this is not mine.My soaked clothes hanging besides the room.I stepped out the room and saw Jimin practicing his dance..Then I can guess that now I'm in BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT.He stopped dancing at looked at me.."Sarang! Are you alright?" I replied with a weak smile and a little nod.

"Jung kook!!" J-Hope screaming and I saw Jung kook running out from a room and approach me and start hugging.."I am so glad that you're okay" he broke the hugged and smile..Now I knew that he is that stranger who helped me.

"But, I think you caught a fever" he place his hand on my forehead, checking for my body temperature. But his other hand on my waist and make Taehyung make a small cough..."Yah,ha-hand"

"Huh? Whatever" then he smiled at me and pinched my cheek..."You better get recover okay?" then Rapmon called him to continue helping him for his new song.

I am walking slowly to look out the window. It's sunset now. I am looking for watch in this room but nothing.

Hmph? How long that I had been fainted?

I am started looking for Jung kook..."Jung kook? What is the time right now?"

"Maybe 6.00 am ...Why?"

"Nothing, just I need to go school before 2.00p.m. I have a performance"

"Performance?! You?! Can we watch it?" they said in one voice.

"I think better don't because I don't want any controversy or fans around"

"OOwww" they whining then I asked them, "By the way, why did you guys stay so long? Shouldn't you guys just sleep at dorm?"