34 부

"You know that you can call me oppa? Can you just be mine?" Jihoon confessed to Sarang and make she froze in that time..While they are stopped at the street, a motorbike speed and tried to crashed Sarang but someone pushed her to aside and the biker just walked away without any apologize.

"Phew,That was too close" Seungcheol sigh with relieve that Sarang were save..Then Mingyu came closer to them and took Sarang beside him.."This want is the real one,its dangerous,walk inside"as he said with a serious face that Sarang never saw that before.

"Owww!! Wiheomhanikka kkuk anjjok euro georeo" Wonwoo and The8 start singing Mingyu's part while Seungcheol still worrying about Sarang.."Are you alright?"

"Hyung,I think that biker want to hit Sarang and it is deliberate" Joshua approaches beside Seungcheol and Jihoon also looked at the road which that motorbike just passed by.

"Something suspicious..But lets go!! Tomorrow is Sarang's performance and we will not miss it!!" Jun said and pushed Sarang slowly and make her walked inside.All of them chatting and laughing at the same time along their way.

They started practicing again until Seventeen's Manager asked them to get ready for the rehersal at Seoul Music Award.And they leave Sarang alone at the studio..

*SARANG'S POV*

"Sarang,will you gonna be alright?" The8 asked Sarang as he is so worry about her..

"Yeah I will,even though I feel that something bad will occur.So don't worry all of my oppa and hyung!! I will be alright" I gave them a bright smile and patted The8 and Dino's back..Then they started leaving me after took their padding and walked out from the studio and still facing to me..I gave a big wave to them but their face looked so sad.

I went to studio room again and make the practice but one of my group members called me and asked me if I can stayed with them or not..So since nobody is here,I accepted it and went to my friend's place.

I already packed up and when I walked out from the studio,I saw that b*tch,I mean Jae In..She looks like drank so I just let her go or I will pick a fight with her.

*S.Coups/Seungcheol's POV*

"Jihoon,don't you think that something gonna happen?" I facing to my left side and looked at Jihoon at the back.He sat in the middle of Joshua and Mingyu.Even he is my rival,but I need to serve my dongsaeng(brother) right..

"Yeah,I feel the same but..I don't know.."

"Hey guys,Chill..We all know our Sarang right? Nothing gonna happen to her..Lets just finish this quickly and spend time with her again..Deal?"Joshua scream and all of us said "Deal!!" together..Luckily that manager won't get mad with us even we talked about Sarang.

*B*tch/Jae In's POV*

Muahaahah..Nice timing Sarang..You go out when I want to make my action..I decided to changed the plan after my attempt to broke her leg or just let her disappear failed.I sneaked into the studio and start doing all my plan after shutting down all CCTV in this building..After I finished my first art at all of the rooms,my last stop is,,JIHOON'S ROOM..

You will deserved it...Choo Sarang..

_____________________

Goodnight!! got a school day tomorrow!!