Chapter 20 Drive

A/N: Enjoy!

Nayeon POV

We drove straight to the airport after leaving my house. I paid for our plane tickets which was not cheap. I'm glad I brought all my saved up money or we would of have to turn back. I called my uncle at the airport to tell him I had left with my guy maid. He was a bit confused.

I mean I would be too if my niece had suddenly left with a guy she barley knows. I didn't give him details either. I had to tell my parents workers that they had to make sure to keep the doors locked at all times. They will continue to live at my house and my parents will continue paying them weekly. It's a sort of win-win situation.

I still get to be with Taeyong and they still get paid without doing much. They still have to clean up after themselves. If Yuta is right and they won't do anything to the people who aren't involve then they should be fine. Fast forward to now. Everyone at my house is doing fine and I advised them to tell my parents or me if something happens over there.

I still haven't told my parents the real reason I left South Korea. They think I went for vacation. They were so happy because I was finally doing something rather than just staying home. I go out. Just not all the time...

Our plane landed about eight hours ago in Nevada since it was the cheapest flight. We also had to rent a car that was fairly cheap as well. We need to get to my parents other house located in Los Angeles, California. The one where my grandparents left for three months. I think that will give us enough time to decide on what the hell were going to do about the whole Taeyongs mom situation.

First, I have to deal with these two idiots arguing nonstop!

"Give me some!" Taeyong shouts at Yuta for whats seems like the hundredth time. "I paid half for those!"

"No, you didn't!" Yuta shouts from the back seat. "I bought these! Me!"

"So?" Taeyong questions as he took a right turn. "I want some!"

"You should have bought some chips instead of buying fucking febreze!" Yuta made point. "Why the hell did you even buy that anyways?" Yuta asks as he scooped a bunch of chips into his hand.

"You never know when you'll need it." Taeyong says with a 'duh' look on his face. "It's an essential. A must have."

"I didn't know you were a such clean freak..." Yuta mumbles under his breath. "Nerd." He coughs.

Taeyong turns back. "You really wanna try me, Yuta?" Taeyong then reaches his hand to pinch Yuta but Yuta starts moving around.

"Can you guys stop fighting?!" I smack the both of them. "Like I'm really about to jump out of this car and commit murder/suicide if you guys don't stop. It's either you guys or me."