19. Tell-All

A/N: IMPORTANT EXPLANATION i'm skipping ahead from last chapter, ahead about eight months.

and i know you're like YOU CANT SKIP THE BIGGEST MOMENT ITS THE BIRTH YOU CANT SKIP THAT WHAT

but it'll make sense. i liked the idea of doing it this way and it all ties up i PROMISE and if you're still confused by anything just ask me :)

P.S. for when you get to the interview part remember:
Bold- questions.
Regular- answers.
[Italics & brackets]- thoughts
(sorry if that's confusing i found no other way lol)

----

I'll get so much publicity from this.

I turned to the side, checking out how nicely my tight red dress was fitting my stick-thin body. My white nails and all my gold accessories added some class, and my makeup was done a little dark, but professional. My blonde hair fell in long beach waves, and I swear I looked like a real adult. Twenty-two or something.

It kind of felt that way too. But I was still sixteen. An old sixteen, still sixteen, I guess.

My nerves were pretty settled; I'd already gone over all I'd say. It made me sound flawless. I just had to remember how to say it all just right, and I believed I could do that.

The worst part was going back over all that I hated to remember. All the truths that I didn't want to admit. Everything I tried so hard to forget.

Chris reminded me that no matter what happened, everyone would be talking about me, and that's what we wanted.

I sat down in front of the camera, had my makeup touched up and touched up, then I was joined by my interviewer, who was blonde and looked a lot like someone's Mom. She looked comforting.

Then it began.

[Interview]

So Olivia, you've been leaving a lot of fans in the dark about the situation with your daughter, Rome, and there's been a lot of questions, a lot of speculations. Are you ready to clear things up?

Yes ma'am.

[Not really, but I can fake it.]

Well, first off, let's start from the beginning. When you first found out about the pregnancy, did you tell your parents right away?

No, the first person to find out was actually my friend Mateo, because we were on set, and I told him that I thought I might be. He got the test for me, 'cause, well, he's a great friend. And then I didn't tell my parents until, like, a few weeks later.

How did they react?

They were both just mad. So mad. Disappointed in me. Once they had time to really put things together, they calmed down, and they supported me continuously.

[They wanted to kill me, but it got better.]

While this was happening, you were filming season three of Kickin' It, and now season four will be premiering soon, but you're not in it—how are you feeling about that?

Aw, it sucks. I really miss the set, and definitely the people on it, but I did get to guest star in some later episodes, so it's not all bad!