Keep it a secret

(Y/n) pov
*at the offices setting up Max's new recording station*

"Do you think he is going to like it?"
I ask Ross who was plugging in the computer.

"Of course, he's been going on about how he wants his own official office for months now"
Ross goes on

"Well that's good, I just want this to be special for him"
I say as I add his little toy onto his microphone

"If you don't mind me asking, do you think you like Max?"
Ross asks nervously

"I-i um i d-don't kn-know
M-maybe, w-why does h-he like m-me?"
I say
God damnit why did I stutter so much?
I think to myself after

"Um no I was just wondering"
Ross says with a hint Of sadness in his voice

There was an awkward science

"Okay I think we are done!"
I say switching topics

"Now let's just put a ribbon and the sign on the door showing its his."
Ross says

"AHHHH HELP"
You hear Adam scream giggling like a maniac

Max was on top of Adam and slapped him playfully not enough to hurt

"SAY YOUR SORRY"
Max yells

I jump back frightened by the loud actions and Max notices, and calms himself down. Ever since I was little and came home from school to my parents constantly yelling and hitting each other, or my drunk dad abusing me loud noises have startle me. Luckily this wasn't to a bad point though.

Max gets off Adam and walks over to me and asks if I'm okay. This earned weird looks from Ross, Adam, and Tim who was recording everything. They didn't notice me jump.

"Yeah, I'm fine"
I say taking deep breaths

"OHHH MAX I JUST REMEMBERED FOLLOW MEEE!"
I say getting hyper again

Everyone follows including Tim to record and me and Ross take him to his new very yellow office.

He walks up to the door and reads the golden sign saying
'Max (whatever his last name is I forgot) office 8 sky media'

He smiled really big and said
"What is this for?"

"Today is the (how ever many months) anniversary of when I met you at the game which is special for me so I wanted to get you a gift, and Ross here told me you wanted an office so here we are."

"I love you so much"
Max says whispering the you part and hugging me tightly

"Wait what? Did you say you loved me?"
I ask not breaking the hug

"Um no I said I love it so much"
He says lying

I let go and show him everything I did and showing him the plush on his microphone.

"I shall call him David"
Max says

"Then David it shall be"
I say giggling

*time skip to lunch*

"Heeeyyy (y/n)"
Max says like Travis (if you watch aphmau you know what that sound like if not use your imagination)

"Heeey Max"

"So the guys are going to lunch but I wanted to go just on our own today,you down?"

"Yeah totally"
I say

"Okay let's go"
He says twirling his keys

The car ride wasn't interesting. All we did was talk about random things and sing a few songs.
But when we got there he blind folded me. The last thing I saw before darkness what's a forest. I could tell we were walking on leaves, then on grass, then I was blinded by the light because I was blindfolded for so long.

I look around and see the forest behind me and the sun shining through, er were standing in front of a large lake in the middle of a grass field with flowers and there was a mountain behind that with a water fall going into the lake. It was beautiful.

I look to my left and Max had set up a picnic with all of our favorite foods and he was standing there with a box in his hand. He looks me in the eye and says
"(y/f/n) will you make me the happiest man on earth, and be me girlfriend?"
Then opens the box to reveal a necklace with a (your first initial) and a z merged together. It was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.

"Of course"
I say with tears in my eyes

Max puts the necklace on me and we kiss passionately. This wasn't like the other times though. This was special. It felt right to be with him. This was perfect.

We spent the rest of the time eating, talking about things, and we also went swimming. Turns out Adam let us off early. He had his suspicions but he didn't know this was gonna happen. We wanted to keep this a secret, at least for now. We didn't want creepy fanfics, or rumors at the moment. We would tell the viewers when we were ready and we would tell the guys when we are ready. Or they will find out on their own. Either way they will know eventually.

But for now... We are gonna
Keep it a secret

Hey sorry it took so long I have no other excuse now, I just procrastinate EVERYTHING. Um so yeah I can't predict when the next chapter will be so just know it'll be in the next week or so maybe.