Carnival

*Before the story starts I just wanted to say thank you so much for almost 400 reads, that's crazy I never expected this to actually work out*

(Y/n) pov

When I got home I recored two videos with Markiplier, both being the game who's your daddy. One for his channel one for mine. It was pretty fun I have to admit even though I only met the guy at vidcon for 10 minutes a while ago. While editing I put on the news. Nothing new, death, crimes, and fires ect. One thing caught my attention though. A carnival was beginning tomorrow and staying for two weeks. I had to go, I mean i just moved here and I'm 10 days clean from hurting myself so i think I deserve some kind of reward. I'm beginning to be happier than I've ever been in my life at the moment so why not. Only beginning though...

The rest of the day was spent seeing if anyone could go with me to the carnival tomorrow. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE I normally hang out with was busy or not In Washington so I went to my last resort. I'll call the guys. I pull out my phone and decide to tell Max to invite him.
M=Max Y=You A=Adam

Y: Hey Max

M:Hey what do you need?

Y:I wanted to know if you and the guys were busy tomorrow, I heard about a carnival coming to town and I want to go... Just not alone.

M: yeah I'll talk to Adam and il get back to you on that

M:I'll*

Adam has been added to the chat

M:Adam (y/n) wants to know if we can go to a carnival tomorrow

A: sure. When/where is it?

Y: it's tomorrow at 11:30am in Seattle

A:okay we'll be there

Adam has been removed from the chat.

M: we will probably end up splitting into separate cars do you want me and Ross to pick you up?

Y: yeah sounds good here's my address (y/a <- your address)

M: see you tomorrow

Max's pov

I am so excited for tomorrow. I've never exactly been to a carnival and to spend my first time with my crush. That's like a dream com- wait, did I just- crush? Do I like (y/n). I now realize i do, I really do but I just met her. Taking things slow would be best.

I was editing one of Adams videos when someone came up behind me.

"Hello good sir"
Ross said in an accent

"What do you want Ross"

"I heard we are going to see (y/n) tomorrow"
Ross says seeming really hyper

"Yes we are and why are you so hyper
I question

"I tried one of Adams red bulls do the First time before coming in here"
Ross said practically jumping up and down.

"Okaaaayy then... Can you leave now I need to finish this"

Ross walks out without another word. He's a really weird and hyper person in general, but also not only my best friend but my unbiological brother.