We're here

(I've never been to pax idk what you bring or what you do there so Im gonna make up my own way it works based off of other fanfics I've read)

(Y/n) pov

I arrived at pax and there was tons of other people scattered everywhere, loud music playing, and YouTubers sitting at their booths with long ass lines in every direction. I hide behind a hat and sun glasses until I can get to the security guards for the area I'm in and get to my booth. Suddenly people noticed me and started lining up.

Meeting, taking pictures, and talking to fans really help me and brightens my day. After the first signing session is done I walk around and play games, winning most of the time may I add. Then I hear a familiar voice talking behind me. I didn't really understand what they were saying but I knew who it was. Adam.

Adams pov

Tim, Red, Max, Ross, John and I were walking around pax after the first signing session. We wanted to see if there was anything interesting happening with games and such. We got stopped by many fans but it didn't bother us.

Max has been out of it since he met that girl at the game. He's been acting strange but it wasn't completely killing his mood, so I guess that's kind of okay. I'm just worried about him and I think he's worried about her.

"she's here"
Max says emotionless

"Who's here?....wait the girl? Where?
I ask quite loud to make sure he can hear me through the crowd.

"Max, where is she?"
Ross follows

Max suddenly bolts away, all of us follow assuming he'll lead us to her.

Maxs pov

I see (y/n). They don't know it's her that I met, they barely even know what this girl looks like. I start running towards her ignoring the stupid questions Adam and Ross were repeating trying to get an answer. I start to slow down after I'm about 5 or so feet away from her and walk up to her.

"(Y/n)?"
I ask shyly, keeping a small smile on my face.

She turns around and sees me, I see her smile a bit and it's kind of reassuring that she didn't forget about me.

(Y/n) pov

"(Y/n)?"
I hear a familiar voice say

I turn around realizing its Max. I can't help but smile a bit at the sight of him. There's something about him that makes me feel safer. I don't know it's probably nothing. My train of thought stops when I realize I've been staring.
I blush a bright red, enough to be noticeable.

"S-Sorry, I-I didn't mean to stare it's just that I got lost in my thoughts and-"
I cut off my sentence
"Hey"
I say finishing

He giggles a bit and says
"Oh it's fine, um, anyway I saw you and I just wanted to say it was nice meeting you and I wanted to hang out with you at one point. You seem really cool and me and the guys love your videos, your editing is almost better than mine."
Mumbling the last part

"Oh, um yeah totally, I would like that. I'd like to know your name first though- wait, did you just say you and the guys? Who is the guys?"

"Sorry, um it's Max, and the guys are the people I work with in sky media, Adam, Ross, John, TimTim etcetera"
He says

"Oh my god how could I be so stupid?"
I say to myself

"What?"

"I knew I've herd your voice somewhere, I don't understand how I didn't recognize you, I'm like your guys biggest fan. Adam inspired me to be a YouTuber and you inspired me to edit my videos. Your styles is what I based mine on"
I explain