Nozomi x Reader (Birthday Special)

You clasp your hands together excitedly, gazing around the room you had decorated. It was your girlfriend's birthday today, and you wanted it to be special.

"This looks great!" Honoka exclaimed form beside you, admiring the work the eight of you had done. Streamers and balloons were practically everywhere.

You guys were lucky you got to throw the party at Maki's parents vacation home. It was big and had plenty of space, plus it was right beside the beach!

"Everything is ready, right?" You asked Umi. She nodded. "I put the cake on that table over there, and her presents are stacked behind the couch.

You smiled. "Perfect!"

You gasped when you heard the sound of the door opening. She was here.

"Happy Birthday!" All of you exclaimed, surrounding Nozomi in a group hug.

After eating cake, it was time for presents.

"Mine first!" Nico said, holding out a bright pink box. Nozomi smiled and took it.

You blushed when you saw what the present was. Underwear. But not just any kind. This one was, cute, I guess. It was very revealing.

Nico smirked. "Maybe that'll come in handy tonight!" She said, causing Nozomi to give you a smirk and you covered your face blushing.

After all the presents were opened, everyone decided to play a game.

"Hide and seek!" Rin suggested, and you all agreed.

Kotori was counting first.

"One, two, three....."

"Come on!" You exclaim, grabbing Nozomi's hand and running upstairs.

The two of you were crouched behind a bed, trying not to make any sounds.

Suddenly Nozomi's hands found there way to your chest, and she clasped a hand over your mouth to keep you from gasping in surprise.

"Shhhh, (name)-chan. You have to be quiet."

She started moving her hands, palming one of your breasts through the thin shirt you were wearing.

"N-Nozomi!" You mumbled.

"Ah-ha!" You heard.

Honoka and Nico pointed fingers at you.

"We were supposed to be playing! Not...well..this!" Nico smirked.

You shook your hands. "N-no! We weren't! We were just hiding!" You protested.

After dinner, everyone crowded on the couch, watching tv.

You felt Nozomi grab your hand. You have her a questioning look, but she just pulled you outside.

"Let's walk on the beach." She said, taking your hand.

"The sky is beautiful!" You exclaimed, smiling up at the pink and orange hue. Nozomi smiled and nodded in agreement.

Both of you stopped, Nozomi taking your hands in hers. She leaned in and gave you a sweet tender kiss.

~~~~

After everyone had gone to bed, Noxomi turned and faced you in the small cot you were sharing.

"Thanks for today, (name)-chan." She whispered.

You smiled. "I wanted you to have fun," you replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Nozomi."