Honoka x Artist! Reader

You sighed, erasing your work for the tenth time. Your school had recently formed an idol group, and you saw an advertisement that said they needed posters. You were trying to come up with some ideas, but nothing seemed to be working. Only one of the girls, Umi, you knew. She was in your social studies class, but you hadn't spoken much.

~~~~

You were walking down the halls, minding your own business until someone suddenly ran into you, causing you to drop your bag and a few folders fall out onto the floor.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" The girl exclaimed. You looked up to meet bright blue eyes.
"Ah, it's okay." You smiled, kneeling down to gather your supplies.

The girl started to help you.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. You looked to see her holding one of the ideas for the school idol group.

You blushed. "O-oh, those are just some sketches...." You mumbled.

"This is perfect! I have to let the others know! What's you're name?" She asked excitedly.

Wait. Others? She was part of the school idols?!

"Oh! Um, I'm (name). Nice to meet you." You bowed, not knowing what to do. The girl laughed.

"I'm Honoka!" She said, sticking her hand out. You shook it hesitantly. The orange haired girl suddenly grabbed your hand, pulling you along.

"We have to show everyone!" She exclaimed.

~~~

After showing the other girls the drawings, they decided you would be their advertiser.

"They liked you! I can see why." Honoka said after the others left.

You blushed a bit.

"A-ah, well, I should-"

"Here!" She said, thrusting out a piece of paper towards you. You took it, scanning the scribbles to read that it was her phone number.

"Um, call me sometime!" She said, and smiled and left.