chapter 4 :To Save A Friend

sorry guysss for the late update but i wasnt getting a responce so i thought of stopping but guess wat my frnd told me a lot of ppl follow this story so this chaps 4 u guys....

the most perfect man i have ever seen im not the type that likes gawking but for the first time i couldn't stop staring and he just walked passed me and i wanted him all the way till he disappeared into the crowd when i came to my senses i turned to eva she was still spell bounded and drooling i smacked her on the head

"earth to evie."

"wow i want a piece of that no wait i want the full thing u enjoy yourself while i go after him."

"no you dont where here toghther u r so not gonna ditch me lyk this. "

"hey look doesn't that woman look like your grama."eva pointed.

"what where." i turned around to where she was pointing at and poof eva went running into the crowd screaming "ill be back when i get my treat it ".

i cannot believe i fell for it god im so stupid .it usually takes her 10 mints to get a guys number i thought while i stood in the corner looking at the crowd when i heard a deep voice"hey you alone"

i looked up and another perfect male specimen was standing in front of me, did the sky got a hole  or something all the angels seems to be falling i thought.

"no i am with a friend. "i answered

"oh the one in read she is enjoying her time with my friend "he sad .oh now i see the connection high school never ends like the song says all the jocks hang out with the jocks

."oh so that guys your friend,im joy by the way".i took out my hand for him to shake

"i m jacob pleasure to meet you" . he took my hand in his and kiss it on the back.

he seemed like a realy nice guy we talked and talked for about an hour then i suddenly realise that evas not back she never ever leaves me alone for this long.i suddenly felt like something is wrong god please let her be  i prayed silently.

"are you ok u look a bit pale."he asked.

"um do you have any idea where my friend and your friend might be"i asked .

"go up the stairs at the back the first room to the left but beware my friend doesn't like to be interrupter."the way he said it made me feel like he was talking about a very dangerous animal a chill ran in my body i knew for sure somthing was wrong .