Chapter 2:For The Sake Of A Friend.

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.- C. S. Lewis

____________________________________________________________________________

"come on ja please please please",eva her best friends was on her knees practically begging .

"no evie i cant I've got a 5 hour shift from 6 to 11 i cant ",as much as she loved her best friend she realy did get frustrated by Eva's stubbornness.

"when are you not working? i honestly some times doubt whether your a human ,OMG ! may be  your a evil robot alien like from them movies " ,eva pinched her as if making sure shes human.

joy suddenly busted into fits of laughter at the expressions of fake horror shock her friend made .ironically if it weren't for you i would have been nothing but an emotionless workaholic robot ,she thought .and it was the truth Eva was with her since the age of 10 she had always been by her side in the form of a  best friend when she need support at school, a soul sister when she was down, her counsellor when she couldn't handle her life, her personal clown in the times of depression and now she was in the form a crazy Friend who wanted to drag her best friend form a life of hardship and into a world of wild youth life for  one night .

"evie you of all people know i have never been to a club all my life i never want to either i love my quit plain peaceful life besides i have got work to do,"peaceful life she mocked herself mentally at the opposite word she used to describe her life.

"listen ja u know what, your young and pretty and really hot if you wear cloths that arnt from the 18th century ,but in a few years if you keep acting likes this u'ill turn into a grumpy old cat lady cuz i wont always be their by your side to keep you company i would be married to a hot prince charming and i would be to busy warming his bed so i wont have time to remember you and its not like your peace of life will shatter in one night and u'ill......"

"alright alright, i ll go with you just cut the lecture grama "she joked "but what about work?"

"dont worry i got that covered ,i made a deal with  your boss that i would go on a date with him if he would give you a night off ",she winked "And yes i am the greatest friend in the world", she continued bragging, joy couldn't stop herself and gave eva a really big hug eva was a very attractive girl and joys geeky 29 year old boss had been trying to get a chance with her since he first laid eyes on her ,but he was nothing of the usual hot jocks she dated, eva had standards when it came to dating man  ,she never compromised on standards joy knew that and even though joy was  not very Happy with the idea of clubbing she didn't give a damn about her feelings cuz her Friend made a sacrifice for her happiness.joy could do anything for her crazy friend even go to this stupid club act happy and laugh for evas sake.

hey readers this is my second chapter sorry its a bit short but illl try to write a long one next time please do tell wat u think of it:)