"Master!" I heard someone shriek, "Master, forgive me! Forgive us all!" 
Voldemort began to laugh. He raised his wand. 
"Crucio!" 

I felt a lump rise in my throat.

This shit is real.

I’m going to die tonight.

If I could say something to Hermione, what would I say?

Would I tell her that she was perfect? Would I tell her something random? Would I tell her to be happy? What about if I could say one last thing to Ron? What would I tell him?

Or George? Would I tell George that I’m sorry; I never meant to hurt him? I wish I could just tell him I loved him.

Why didn’t I say something nicer to the teachers; Dumbledore; Professor MG? Why am I going out singing a stupid song? Why couldn’t I have gotten good marks and made them proud?

Why do I have to die?

"Get up, Avery," said Voldemort softly. "Stand up. You ask for forgiveness? I do not forgive. I do not forget. Thirteen long years ... I want thirteen years' repayment before I forgive you. Wormtail here has paid some of his debt already, have you not, Wormtail? You returned to me, not out of loyalty, but out of fear of your old friends. You deserve this pain, Wormtail. You know that, don't you?" 
"Yes, Master," moaned Wormtail, "please. Master . . . please ..." 
"Yet you helped return me to my body," said Voldemort coolly. "Worthless and traitorous as you are, you helped me ... and Lord Voldemort rewards his helpers... ." 

Wormtail's sobbing stopped abruptly. His breathing harsh and ragged.

"My Lord," he whispered. "Master ... it is beautiful. . . thank you... thank you. ..." 
"May your loyalty never waver again, Wormtail," said Voldemort. 
"No, my Lord . . . never, my Lord . . ." 

“Lucius, my slippery friend," he whispered, halting before him. "I am told that you have not renounced the old ways, though to the world you present a respectable face. You are still ready to take the lead in a spot of Muggle-torture, I believe? Yet you never tried to find me, Lucius. . . . Your exploits at the Quidditch World Cup were fun, I daresay... but might not your energies have been better directed toward finding and aiding your master?" 
"My Lord, I was constantly on the alert," came Lucius Malfoy's voice swiftly. "Had there been any sign from you, any whisper of your whereabouts, I would have been at your side immediately, nothing could have prevented me -" 
"And yet you ran from my Mark, when a faithful Death Eater sent it into the sky last summer?" said Voldemort lazily, and Mr. Malfoy stopped talking abruptly. "Yes, I know all about that, Lucius. . . . You have disappointed me. ... I expect more faithful service in the future." 
"Of course, my Lord, of course. . . . You are merciful, thank you. ..." 

"The Lestranges should stand here," said Voldemort quietly. "But they are entombed in Azkaban. They were faithful. They went to Azkaban rather than renounce me. . . . When Azkaban is broken open, the Lestranges will be honored beyond their dreams. The dementors will join us ... they are our natural allies ... we will recall the banished giants ... I shall have all my devoted servants returned to me, and an army of creatures whom all fear. ..." 

"Macnair . . . destroying dangerous beasts for the Ministry of Magic now, Wormtail tells me? You shall have better victims than that soon, Macnair. Lord Voldemort will provide..." 
"Thank you, Master . . . thank you," murmured Macnair. 
"And here" - Voldemort moved on to the two largest hooded figures - "we have Crabbe...you will do better this time, will you not, Crabbe? And you, Goyle?" 

"Yes, Master ..." 
"We will, Master...." 
"The same goes for you, Nott," said Voldemort quietly.

"My Lord, I prostrate myself before you, I am your most faithful -" 
"That will do," said Voldemort. “And here we have six missing Death Eaters . . . three dead in my service. One, too cowardly to return ... he will pay. One, who I believe has left me forever ... he will be killed, of course . . . and one, who remains my most faithful servant, and who has already re-entered my service. He is at Hogwarts, that faithful servant, and it was through his efforts that our young friend arrived here tonight. Yes," said Voldemort. "Harry Potter has kindly joined us for my rebirthing party. One might go so far as to call him my guest of honour." 

“Master, we crave to know ... we beg you to tell us ... how you have achieved this...this miracle . . . how you managed to return to us. .. ." 
 "Ah, what a story it is, Lucius," said Voldemort. "And it begins - and ends - with my young friend here." Voldemort continued to speak, but my mind had wandered.

There were three things I knew:

-          I’m Harry’s little sister.

-          I’m not ‘the boy who lived’

-          I can’t bring Voldemort down.

It has to be Harry. I don’t know why, don’t ask me how I know, but I do.

We could deny it all we wanted, but everyone knew Voldemort would return.

We know Harry’s scar has a connection to Voldemort.

We all know it must be Harry who stops him.

I listened as Harry was tortured. I knew time was running out.

"Now untie him, Wormtail, and give him back his wand." 

I stopped breathing as Wormtail crawled beside me to retrieve Harry’s wand.

I remained unnoticed through the dark grounds.

"You have been taught how to duel. Harry Potter?" said Voldemort softly.

"We bow to each other. Harry," said Voldemort, bending a little, but keeping his snakelike face upturned to Harry. "Come, the niceties must be observed. . . . Dumbledore would like you to show manners. . . . Bow to death, Harry. ..." 

The Death Eaters were laughing.
"And now - we duel." 

Harry was hit again by the cruciatus curse.

"A little break," said Voldemort, the slit-like nostrils dilating with excitement, "a little pause . . . That hurt, didn't it. Harry? You don't want me to do that again, do you?" Harry didn’t answer. "I asked you whether you want me to do that again," said Voldemort softly. "Answer me! Imperio!”

I could hear Voldemort calling to Harry. Telling him to  say no.

"I WON'T!" 

"You won't?" said Voldemort quietly, and the Death Eaters were not laughing now. "You won't say no? Harry, obedience is a virtue I need to teach you before you die...Perhaps another little dose of pain?" 

It was now or never.

I flung myself from my hiding place as Voldemort raised his wand, and whether I did some freaky ninja move, or apparated on top of Voldemort, I didn’t know.

All I did know, was that I was clinging onto Voldemort’s back.

“WILLOW NO!” I heard Harry shriek.

“HARRY RUN! GO! TAKE CEDRIC AND GO!”

“No! I won’t leave you-“

“I’LL BE FINE!”

“NO!”

“GO!”

“How sentimental.” I heard Voldemort say.

It was utter chaos. No one had instructions. No one knew what to do.

I wasn’t on Voldemort anymore.

I was somehow directly in front of him; he had his wand raised.

 “AVADA KEDAVRA!” I saw green light flying toward me; Voldemort’s satisfied face.

This was it.

The end.

There was no hope for me anymore.

Ron will never know how much of a brother he was to me; Hermione won’t know how she made everyday worth living; McGonagall won’t know how she was like my mother; Dumbledore won’t know how I thought he was awesome; George will never know how I felt; Harry won’t know how much I loved him.

No one will know how I loved them.

Time seemed to slow down, I saw the curse half a centimetre from my chest.

I closed my eyes.

Goodbye cruel world.

-------------------

HEY LOVIES! HOW ARE YOU?

I love you awlllll