Just Because.

No.

No.

No.

Nope.

No.

No.

If Harry’s name was entered in the Goblet, then something bad is going to happen.

Something bad always happens.

Maybe Harry is a bad omen...

There was no applause. A buzzing, as though of angry bees, was starting to fill the Hall; some students were standing up to get a better look at Harry as he sat, frozen, in his seat.

Up at the top table, Professor McGonagall had got to her feet and swept past Ludo Bagman and Professor Karkaroff to whisper urgently to Professor Dumbledore, who bent his ear toward her, frowning slightly.

“I didn’t put my name in,” Harry said blankly. “You know I didn’t.”

We stared just as blankly back. 

What was I going to say?

What could I say that would make this any better?

At the top table, Professor Dumbledore had straightened up, nodding to Professor McGonagall. 

“Harry Potter!” he called again. “Harry! Up here, if you please!” 

“Go on,” Hermione whispered, giving Harry a slight push. 

Harry got to his feet, trod on the hem of his robes, and stumbled slightly. He set off up the gap between the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tables.

The buzzing grew louder and louder.

“Well… through the door, Harry,” said Dumbledore. He wasn’t smiling. Harry moved off along the teachers’ table. Hagrid was seated right at the end. He did not wink at Harry, or wave, or give any of his usual signs of greeting. He looked completely astonished and stared at Harry as he passed like everyone else.  Harry went through the door out of the Great Hall and the Hall burst into angry shouts.

The teachers seemed stunned, and several moved into the room behind the hall.

I felt a pull from my left.

I turned to face Hermione. “What?” I asked.

“What what?”

“You tugged on me.” I said awkwardly.

“No I didn’t.”

I felt the tug again from behind.

This was all too familiar.

Where had I felt this before?

Suddenly I recognised it.

“FU-“My swear was cut off, as the room dissolved around me.

And then I was thrown into the room beside the Great Hall.

Or the Taco, I can’t remember what I called it...

Anyway, I was there beside Dumbledore, and no one noticed.

Do you know what it is like to be invisible?

Oh my god, I sound like a surly teacher who isn’t getting any, if you know what I mean.

“Oh my god you’re so retarded, listen to the conversation you apparated into!” Lucy snapped

“Madame Maxime!” said Fleur, striding over to her headmistress. “Zey are saying zat zis little boy is to compete also!”

Little boy? Harry won’t like that.