the brush...

(y/n)
Do you accept half of my power

[yes] [no]
------------
[*yes] [no]
------------
Very well, welcome
Creature, born from brush.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That voice was so clear, so booming. You wondered how it managed to fade away as the word around you formed. You eyes were the first thing you could control. A beautiful sun rise hung in the sky, lifting to cast out its beaming light. You were (y/n) and thats all you knew about yourself, yet you already knew so much about everything else

Standing up to take a look around, you look down at yourself. You fidgured you were female, guessing from your body shape. You would have carried on with self discovering if it wasn't for a ringing voice.

"Are you alright?" it called. It sounded young and spunky. Much different from the booming voice you first heard.

Attempting to speak, all that fell out were stutters.
"Y....y...ye...Yeh..." you tried to communicate as you turned to see a skeleton, wearing a long scarf and a giant paint brush, bonded to his back. He had a splurge of black paint on his cheek bone.
"Dont worry about talking for now, just a smile will do!" he acknowledged. You smiled, barely, and he smiled back.
"nice to meet you! May I ask though....how did you get here?" he began. Your eyes distended and you looked around. How were you going to explain this?

-Inky PoV-

She looked almost...worred as i asked her this. Her eyes enlarged and her body jolted a bit. She wouldn't have been able to get here unless....she was made here.
"who made you?" i asked, she becalmed and seemed to be confused with herself.
"Bo...born...fr...fro...from..." she instigated. I listened closely, making sure not to miss anything out.
"from.....br.....bru....brush." she finished. 'born from brush'... Odd....
"wow...thats strange..."

-narrative PoV-

(y/n) looked overjoyed that the skeleton understood what she had spoken. She nodded along with his statement and smiled gleamingly.
"I...its...all...i her...heard!" She said, more confidently, getting the hang of speaking.
"heard from whom?" The skeleton interrogated.
"the...loud...vo...voice! Yeah, the loud voice!" She said without stumbling. She was proud of herself.
"Heh, oh well, my names Inky by the way!" he announced, putting his hand out towards her.
"(y/n)" She spoke with much firmness.

What interesting storys are going unravel?
Lets watch closely.

----------

Okay guys! How was that for a first introduction! Sorry if my words are a little....confusing, I have quite a wide vocabulary so i tend to use difficult words often in my writings!! I hope you liked it!
Stay sweet mah waffles!!
Fay-chan out ~❤❤❤❤
B

tw, the cover art is mine, I drew it plz no steal