Annabeth POV

I so excited the nurse just came in "please lay down and pull up your shirt"the nurse said. I did what she asked then she put some really really cold blue gel on my tummy. After she put the gel on me she rubbed a thing that looked like a mouse on me. On a screen an image appeared it was the best thing I've ever seen in my life,it was me and Percy's baby. "I'm sure you'll be happy to know that your baby is happy and healthy. Your next appointment will be in two weeks,and if you don't have any questions than you are good to"said the nurse. "Well will I get morning sickness or......"I ask. "Um yes but in your last few months of pregnancy that should go away "said the nurse. When we got home we ate lunch I had Percy make me an avocado,cream cheese,turkey and mustard sandwich (don't judge me I am pregnant and was craving it)with salt and vinegar chips. Percy ate a chicken quesadilla and salsa. After we ate we decided to tell our godly parent. I called Athena first. "Oh Iris please accept my offering show me Athena"I said. "Hi mom"I say she shows a face of disgust then excitement "Annabeth your pregnant congratulations I'm assuming Percy is the father?""yes". "That is great but I must go there is an Olympian council meeting!"After that Percy called Poseidon,he was okay with it two!!!!