#10 nurse's office

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! I'll try to more often now, pinky promise xxx Please leave me some comments and all that, it gets me motivated to write more :))

The weather was good lately. Not just that the sun was coming out more, it was actually getting really hot. And that made you happy. So happy that even going to school wasn't as bad as it was all winter long. The break had just ended and your next class was PE. 

You and your best friend got ready quickly and followed your teacher to the football field where you'd do your warming up. After that you were supposed to do some sprints. y/f/n sighed but you just nudged her shoulder, smiling "Hey, it's gonna be fun" you tried to motivate her but she just shook her head laughing. "I don't know what's wrong with you lately. You're way too motivated."

You waited by the side of the field until it was your turn. First one to run was Shawn. He was quiet tall, very muscular and probably the most athletic of your class. He was so fast and it looked like the easiest thing in the world. "You're drooling" y/f/n whispered and you glared at her. She knew about your small crush on Shawn. Then it was your turn. You were not embarrassed to run in front of your whole class since you were not too bad at it. So you went to the starting line and as soon as the teacher blew the whistle you ran. You were giving your best and were going really fast when you suddenly stumbled and crashed down to the floor. 

You yelped and within second y/f/n was beside you. "Is everything okay?" You slowly turned around. Your knees and hands were bleeding a little. As y/f/n was trying to help you stand up you felt a stabbing pain in your left foot. You grimaced in pain when the teacher was walking over to you. "Can you walk?" You shook your head no. "Shawn" your teacher yelled. 

You panicked. What was he doing? Shawn came running over. "Can you carry y/n back to school and to the nurse's office? This might be serious." You wanted to protest but before you could Shawn had his arms around you and carried you away from the field, bridal style. "You really don't have to do this." You whispered in embarrassment. "He smiled down at you. "It's okay, really." 

Your focus went back to your foot. The pain was getting worse. You could feel tears brimming in your eyes. Shawn seemed to notice 'cause he speed up a little. "Hey, don't cry. We almost reached the nurse's office and she's going to give you some pain killers okay? Don't worry." You nodded your head, thankful for his words. As soon as you got to the office Shawn let you down and waited outside. 

When you left the room with a bandage around your foot he was immediately by your side to support you. "I'm kinda glad this happened." You looked at him confused. 

"This way I finally got an excuse to talk to you." He winked at you and you blushed.