Confessions, Confrontations & Surprise Visits

Start from the beginning

A day later. You sighed as you waited for the others, including Chara to show up at the beach, as you waited you were just dying due to the heat. You wanted to jump in the water and never come out so bad that you didn't notice that a strange yellow flower was looking up to you and yelling. You only noticed when you felt something brush against your leg, you looked down and saw the flower. "Hey." The flower said and you just stared, you then kneeled down then inhale and exhaled slowly. After doing so you stared for a few seconds before shouting: "What are you!?" The flower sighed then started introducing itself: "Howdy. I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower." You just sat down next to it and said: "Why am I still surprised by this? Frisk did release all the monsters from the mountain so I should expect to see a talking flower like you..." You said and thought of all the people who hated the monsters and wanted to take out their anger on Frisk. You sighed again then strike up a conversation with the flower.

"So... You're actually a goat kid trapped inside the body of a flower?" You asked Flowey out of confusion after he explained everything to you. "Yes. I go by Flowey as a flower but I'm actually Asriel Dremmurr. Son of Toriel and Asgore Dremmurr." He said and you just nodded your head. You chuckled lightly. You and Flowey seemed to get along quite well. About a few more minutes later the others arrived and you all went to play volleyball while Flowey was stuck watching. Of course Chara would hit the ball as hard as they can towards you. Each time they did Sans would glare at them. Everything was going well until you and Frisk took a break then went swimming. While you were in the water she looked love to you and said: "(Y/N)... Are you stalking me?" You turned to her and responded: "No, I'm not. Why would you think that?" You said and she sighed. "You seem to be wherever I am." That was very true and you knew it, in fact, you were technically stalking her. You didn't know what to say but to just go back to the hotel room. You said your goodbyes to them and ran back to get away from Frisk so you can avoid the pressure.

Once you were back you instantly put on your clothes you would wear into public, you put on your hoodie as well. You left and went to go chill at a random bar for a bit. Considering the fact that you had your ways of getting into them. Once you found one you looked at the sign. "Grillby's, huh." You said then walked in then saw a man made of FIRE. FUCKING FIRE! "Oh shit!" You shouted then went looking for a fire extinguisher. Once you found one you ran to him and you yelled: "S-sir! Stay still!" Once you got his attention he instantly hide behind the counter, you tried to get a good angle until you heard say he was a monster. You just stood there then dropped the fire extinguisher. "God why?..."

Later that night. You have had a few good conversation with e bartender Grillby, you called him Grillbz and he didn't care much for the name since everyone called him that. You decided to walk back to the hotel, well. You had no choice because you had no so you had to walk. While you were walking you thought of many ways to confess to Frisk, you kept thinking of many scenarios. The path you were taking would lead you to the beach then to the hotel so you would get a good view of the sky and water, that's why you picked it.

Once you arrived to the beach you noticed a figure standing in the water. You got curious so you decided to go check it out, what you didn't know was you were being watched by the others except one person. You stood a few centimetres away from the water with your hands in your pockets and you found out it was Frisk. Before you were able to ask her why she was out here she said: "Aren't the stars beautiful?..." She said then turned around to look at you, you saw her beautiful face shining due to the moon light, you couldn't help but blush and stare in awe. You stepped in the water and said: "Y-y-yeah... They are..." You stepped closer. "(Y/N)... Have you been hiding something from me?..." You walked over to stand by her side, your face was completely red and you could feel the lump in your throat. You knew what to do and you were determined to do it, but he lump prevented you from speaking. "Hey..." She said in a concerned tone as you tug on your sleeve. You sighed then turned to her, swallowing the lump in your throat then you started it. "Frisk... I need to tell you something.. No, I MUST tell you something..." You gently grabbed her hands and looked her directly into the eyes. You were trying to find the right words to use to make it perfect. "Frisk... I... Ever since I first meet you at the hotdog stand I just couldn't believe what I saw... I saw a absolutely cute, kind, determined and overall amazing girl. I knew for a fact I fell in love with you right when I saw you. Now... I just wanna kiss you, I wanna be with you forever and I wanna wake up to see your beautiful smiling face greeting me with a pleasant smile and a sweet hello. Frisk... I love you, so much... Now I have one question. Do you love me too?..." After your confession your face was as red as a tomato. You had noticed her blush half way through the confession, and you were terrified of how she would respond. If she said yes you knew Chara would kill you and if she said no you'd be heartbroken. She didn't say a word. She quickly slammed her lips onto yours, the kiss was shocking to you and it started out rough then soon turned into a sweet, nice, passionate and amazing kiss. You both pulled away and she said: "I love you too." She said sweetly as she smiled. After a few seconds you heard Sans say: "Now, that wasn't to hard was it kiddo?" He asked you as he looked at you with his usual grin. He was proud of you for your bravery and confidence. Soon you heard Papyrus congratulating you and Chara yelling at you while being held back by Sans's magic. You sighed then laughed as you hugged Frisk. "I'm gonna have to get used to this now aren't I?" You whispered so only you and Frisk can hear, she hummed in response and you chuckled lightly. "Confessions, confrontations and surprise visits. What an eventful trip." You thought as you thought of the events that happened during the trip.

Your life was just getting started, because soon. Everything was about to get ten times better. During the hug you saw a tall man off in the distance. You watched him as he looked at you and spoke in hand gestures, for some strange reason they were translated to words inside your mind, the translation said: "Congratulations... But he warned, I will come for you just to be whole again... I must be whole, you don't know how it feels to be forgotten... But don't worry, soon you'll learn what I feel and when you do... You'd do anything to become whole again... Relay this message to my son Sans... If you tell anyone else... I'LL RUIN YOUR HAPPY ENDING!" Upon hearing the message in your head you didn't know what to do, as you were in shock you saw the man turn to dust and blow away, completely disappearing... Just like your determination...

(Really tired... Don't wanna live... Someone send me back to the depths of hell so I can dance with the devil again... PLEASE!)

Female Frisk x Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara